Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How aware are you of your rights as a consumer?

Personally I know my right and responsibility as a customer because I have the right to complain about the products I am buying if it is not of good quality and also have the right to refuse accepting bad product .there are so many which are numerous to mention.
It is actually good that you know your right as a customer because it is going to help you be able to take the opportunities that are presented to you as a customer and not let yourself be taken advantage of.

Advertisement Placeholder
One thing is that in nigeria people don't know that consumers have right because the government isn't making the right awareness for them to know so a company can produce anything to sell and that is it.
The government are actually taking advantage of the poor masses which is why they are not going to educate them because once they do, they can't exploit them.

I am very much aware of my right as a customer even though those ruth can only be considered and guaranteed depending on the country of your residence this is because some if the country does not consider and guarantee and also protect the right of it citizens.

It is actually good that you know your right as a customer because it is going to help you be able to take the opportunities that are presented to you as a customer and not let yourself be taken advantage of.
One of our right as a buyers is that we should always be protected, over here is government are not really protective at all because it is the police that we supposed to report when we are being sold fake dangerous products to , but the police is not even here to be found.

Just as many humans do not even know their fundamental human rights and the things they are entitled to, many customers are not also aware of their rights and the amount of power they have over each business owner
I believe that there are some countries where the fundamental human rights are not even respected and Nigeria is among those countries because even journalist here at not respected.

I believe that there are some countries where the fundamental human rights are not even respected and Nigeria is among those countries because even journalist here at not respected.
I totally agree with this, Nigeria is ment to be a democratic state, and democracy is the best or should I dare to say the only system of government that fully supports and protects our human rights. Yet we have no say, even when we try to air our views about the government, it leads to deaths. Our votes even don't count, the country is growing worse by the day honestly.

I am very much aware of the right of a customer. A customer has the right to be sold the product he requested for without any form of deceit. A customer also has the right to return a bad product.
I actually made up a lot of things on customer service relationship and customers right when I was applying for job and it gave me a clear picture of what my right as a customer is.

I am well aware of my rights as a consumer and one which includes getting the value for the money I have to spend. I need to get the best quality of products if am to spend a good amount purchasing such item.

One of our right as a buyers is that we should always be protected, over here is government are not really protective at all because it is the police that we supposed to report when we are being sold fake dangerous products to , but the police is not even here to be found.
As a consumer (buyer) , we should always be protected in many ways , checking what we are buying to know if its worth it and if it has not pass its years , or fake product andni should be anle to make a report in case of any infringements,

One thing is that in nigeria people don't know that consumers have right because the government isn't making the right awareness for them to know so a company can produce anything to sell and that is it.
A lot of things that are very important for people to know in my country Nigeria and not even bothering them which is why they are not interested in knowing about the consumer's right.

I am very much aware of my right as a customer but the usage and display of such right depends on the country or the policies of the government on the protection of individuals right concerning their needs.
Knowing your right as a customer who purchased business product and services from the sellers that you deal with is something that is very important because they will never exploit you in a way that they are not supposed to.

As a consumer (buyer) , we should always be protected in many ways , checking what we are buying to know if its worth it and if it has not pass its years , or fake product andni should be anle to make a report in case of any infringements,
You won't be able to recognise fake product especially when you are dealing with drugs, selling of fake product is not rampant in most developed country because it is a government agency that should be responsible for this and not an individual.

I am very much aware of customers right in some instances but sometimes I dont gives much regard to my right as a customer because right of citizens are no longer recognized and protected by the government.

I am very much aware of customers right in some instances but sometimes I dont gives much regard to my right as a customer because right of citizens are no longer recognized and protected by the government.
In an buisness enterprise , their is their law that says the customers are always right but that doesn't mean you should be overstepping your boundary as a customer.

I have taken my time to go through the buyer protection act that has been set of guiding questions a connection and I am definitely sure that I know some things that I should expect. In addition to that I usually try to check the terms and conditions of every business before I am going to do any dealings with them.

I am always aware of my right as a customer and i am also aware of the rules and regulations governing the customers service relationship because I am also an enterpreneur and a customer.

We have the body that is saddled with the responsibility of protecting the consumers right . This bodies often go to sleep simply because they receive bribes from the companies.

I am somewhat aware, but I think being aware has become a little more complicated with the globalization of commerce platforms.

It is important for every consumer to know their rights before patronizing any product. Like some product providers often give customers the opportunity to return any product that is faulty or doesn't meet with the description given by the company.

I am somewhat aware, but I think being aware has become a little more complicated with the globalization of commerce platforms.
I am aware as an consumer that i have the right to lodge a complaion on any product i see as a life threatening when I taste or sensed a danger might happen if I consume the goods.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds