Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How aware are you of your rights as a consumer?

Many customers are unaware of their rights and the degree of influence they have over each business owner, just as many people do not even recognize their basic human rights and the goods to which they are entitled.
Most of the customers are not aware of their right as a consumer and thats why they are being cheated always and some always misuse their opportunity by faking a product being a fake just to claim their money back

Advertisement Placeholder
I am very much aware and as such, I exercise them to the very fullest, so that I get the most value for my money and my rights are not infringed on

I am pretty aware of my consumer rights where I live. I know that in most cases it's a 28-day policy for things like refunds and that in some cases in terms of clothes and such, you can not return for a refund if you have worn them. In some cases, even underwear is no return policy at all which is understandable. Most businesses I have used follow the 28-day return policy but if they are a business that increases it, it is always stated where you can see it so you are aware.

I like to think I know enough about my rights as a consumer, but I probably don't know all of them. I am still learning of course, as I'm sure all of us are. All consumers have rights, just like the companies producing the stuff we consume does as well.

I am aware of my rights as a customer. I should be satisfied with the service rendered, and I should get exactly what I purchased or ordered. Any deviation from these is a violation of my rights, and I cab afford to feel aggrieved

There is a consumer protection agency that is located in every state in my country. The consumer protection agency is responsible for teaching people about their rights and also protecting them whenever somebody wants to harm them.

One thing is that in nigeria people don't know that consumers have right because the government isn't making the right awareness for them to know so a company can produce anything to sell and that is it.

Even those that actually know their rights as customers in Nigeria don't have the Ministries out there being reliable to protect such rights when they are been abused because every ministry in the country is crippled with bribery and corruption.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds