Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you pay the right taxes for your business?

I do. I have to pay each year on my taxes because I'm self employed. A lot of us would have to pay double the taxes, especially if we're self employed, as it is required due to this type of work actually classifies as a business and self employment. SO you have to pay taxes on the business side and your employment side. Fun times!

But yeah, if you do your taxes right, all should be good.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, they already have a law where all business (including online business) needs to be registered. However, they are making new laws where even someone selling on ecommerce marketplaces like facebook marketplace needs to register their business
If it's possible for the government to take the whole money we make from our businesses, they wouldn't mind doing it because they are greedy enough to consider it. Entrepreneurs will suffer and toil to make money from their business with no help from the government but they will too eager to tax those businesses.

If an online business isn't registered, taxing the business is impossible. It's a benefits freelancers who never their business enjoy but I feel it's not going to be for long. The government is aware of those online businesses not registered, they might be planning on how to start taxing them.

I think that the case of freelancers is quite different. However, I am quite sure that major freelancing companies such as Fiverr do pay local taxes because they are required by the law to do so. Fiverr is also registered ion the stock exchange. So, I reckon that they do pay taxes.

I think that the case of freelancers is quite different. However, I am quite sure that major freelancing companies such as Fiverr do pay local taxes because they are required by the law to do so. Fiverr is also registered ion the stock exchange. So, I reckon that they do pay taxes.
If Fiverr pay taxes, it makes it easy for government tax agencies to track all the freelancers working and making money from Fiverr. Any money they make from Fiverr will be taxable after Fiverr have taken their own commission. I've never trusted our government, they may do this soon.

I do. I have to pay each year on my taxes because I'm self employed. A lot of us would have to pay double the taxes, especially if we're self employed, as it is required due to this type of work actually classifies as a business and self employment. SO you have to pay taxes on the business side and your employment side. Fun times!

But yeah, if you do your taxes right, all should be good.

Yeah exactly, as long as you're living in a country and benefiting from what the country's government provides, it doesn't matter if they are not doing enough, your payment of taxes is a must. Even those who are self sufficient cannot be excluded from paying taxes. It's the duty of everyone. The only thing of frustration is that the government doesn't put tax money in good use.

Seriously, it is something that have been very disappointing with how governments have been doing a lot of things they are doing when it comes to running an economy. This is because the things they are supposed to set up in a way that it's going to make things easier for their citizens are the things that they set up in a way that is going to very frustrating for their citizens.

Most governments don't care about what the citizens are passing through. This is why you will see business owners saying that they won't pay a particular tax because assuming the government are there for the people and those that own businesses, a lot won't be like they are in this period.

Most governments don't care about what the citizens are passing through. This is why you will see business owners saying that they won't pay a particular tax because assuming the government are there for the people and those that own businesses, a lot won't be like they are in this period.

It's just the common problem with most of them. They are so hell bent on making money at the expense of their citizens. They don't care what they are passing through in their business or if they are doing well or not. They want the taxes paid without any excuses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds