Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How aware are you of your rights as a consumer?

Consumers' right are definitely taken seriously in many western countries because they care for their people. In my country, many consumers suffer, they are more worried about the prices of products rather than their rights.
This is very true. Most consumers are not even aware of their rights and that explains why they are exploited by producers and manufacturers at will. A lot of sensitisation really needs to be done.

Advertisement Placeholder
Just as many humans do not even know their fundamental human rights and the things they are entitled to, many customers are not also aware of their rights and the amount of power they have over each business owner
you are just right,you cannot blame the consumers actually,because the aspect of publicity concerning consumers right and the responsibility of consumer right protection agency to sensitise consumers about these things is lacking.

As a consumer , if you don't buy product from the producer , then they can never exist and that means you are part of the reason why the organisation is existing in the first place .

I am very much aware of the right of a customer. A customer has the right to be sold the product he requested for without any form of deceit. A customer also has the right to return a bad product.
Definitely, I have seen some people who buy products online and they get different thing from what they requested for. in this scenario what do you think they should actually do?.

Well I am always concerned of my legal righ as a consumer most especially when the services I paid for and not made available for me. consumers knows there righ but to some extent, there are also limitations.

Well I am always concerned of my legal righ as a consumer most especially when the services I paid for and not made available for me. consumers knows there righ but to some extent, there are also limitations.
When the service you paid for is not given or delivered to you as promised , then you have the right as a consumer to make complaint about your goods , its either they refund the money or send your goods ,

Actually every customer is well aware of his right In every aspect of business transactions but sometimes we do let go to maintain peace in the society. For the purpose of pursuing your right ,it may end up a disaster.

Definitely, I have seen some people who buy products online and they get different thing from what they requested for. in this scenario what do you think they should actually do?.
I have seen a lot of people ordering things online and at the end of the day , they actually dont get whet they originally ordered do , and its difficult returning the goods you bought online .

I have seen a lot of people ordering things online and at the end of the day , they actually dont get whet they originally ordered do , and its difficult returning the goods you bought online .
Of course such a scenario is possible because sometimes there are dubious online platforms. They post something they actually do not have and when you order, you will get another thing.

Actually every customer is well aware of his right In every aspect of business transactions but sometimes we do let go to maintain peace in the society. For the purpose of pursuing your right ,it may end up a disaster.
You must know that whenever you are fighting for your right as a consumer , you must do it in a lawful manner and not fight it out aggressively which might makes you faulty in the end .

nigeria people don't know that consumers have right because the government isn't making the right awareness for them to know so a company can produce anything to sell and that is it.

I am very much aware of my right as a customer even though those ruth can only be considered and guaranteed depending on the country of your residence this is because some if the country does not consider and guarantee and also protect the right of it citizens.
As a costomer i am well aware of my rights and I know that if something is to be bought and there is any defect in it, I should withdraw from it and how to buy it. But I think the government should also have its right aware the public with the rights if consumers.

Making sure a buyer or consumer is informed about products, goods, services, and consumer rights is, in my opinion, a key component of consumer awareness. In order to always return for business, consumers have rights to safety, information, and choice.

As a customer, knowing my right makes me realize how to go about business individuals when bargaining, asking recommendation about products and in time of getting and proper use of product warranty time frame

As a customer, knowing my right makes me realize how to go about business individuals when bargaining, asking recommendation about products and in time of getting and proper use of product warranty time frame
As a consumer , i know all my right as a consumer and i know what i have to do when i buy a product that has expired , checking the warranty of the product to know the probable solution when I have problem with the product .

I am aware of my rights as a consumer to some extent, but the government or regulatory bodies could be more knowledgeable about how to go about it.

I am aware of my rights as a consumer to some extent, but the government or regulatory bodies could be more knowledgeable about how to go about it.
In my country the government are never concerned about consumer right even though we have regulatory government bodies but they one sided more concerned with the producers and not the consumer

One issue is that in Nigeria, people aren't aware of their rights as consumers because the government isn't doing enough to raise their awareness. As a result, a company can simply produce goods to sell and that's it.

to be very sincere, as a consumer i do not really know my rights, i just live by the day and seriously hoping i do not have need for such rights, but i would make a conscious effort to learn.

Many customers are unaware of their rights and the degree of influence they have over each business owner, just as many people do not even recognize their basic human rights and the goods to which they are entitled.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds