Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How aware are you of your rights as a consumer?

I am fully aware of my rights as a consumer and so I always make sure that I never get used badly by the business people. One of them is having the right to return or make complains about expired or damaged goods sold to me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am very much aware of my rights as a customer but here the probability of exercising the power or right isn't that available.
Many agencies are not really taking complaints serious any longer.

I am aware about my rights s a consumer, there is even a law that protects the consumers, however, the agency that is responsible for addressing consumers' concern does not work properly.

As most businesses have certain obligations that they need to fill in order to make you happy, how aware are you of your rights as a consumer?
The right of customers are what i as a person is very much aware of,there are some basic services that a provider need to give to his customers or client of which that factor is lacking you have a right to demand for it.

Before you can claim to be aware of your right as a consumer you have to know what to do and where to go if aggrieved to seek redress.
In my country there are agencies saddled with this responsibility.
They are federal consumer protection council (FCPC) and standard organisation of Nigeria (SON).

I am aware about my rights s a consumer, there is even a law that protects the consumers, however, the agency that is responsible for addressing consumers' concern does not work properly.
Have you ever found your self in a situation that you had to exercise your customer rights? So far I have not found my self in such a situation before.

In my country, such thing is dead long time ago. The consumer right no longer exists and were been governed as with no rights. We can't even fight for the fundermental human right not to talk of the consumer right. The country whose laws are binding would enjoy such.

As most businesses have certain obligations that they need to fill in order to make you happy, how aware are you of your rights as a consumer?

I must be honest here. I do not think that I am fully aware of my rights as a consumer. I am quite sure most of the people are not aware of their right as a customer or consumer.

Every democratic country ensures consumer rights. These rights are are written form and passed by the country's parliament. Your county surely has consumer rights, make sure to check it out to see what rights do you have as a consumer.

I am fully aware of my right as a consumer. I know i can sue a company that produces something detrimental to my health. I also have a right to complain when i'm not satisfied with a company's product or service rendered.

I've always thought that's one of the detrimental laws of business. It should be revised. As a consumer, know my rights but there are times I overlook them.

I am much aware as my right as a consumer that customers have every right to return any product that them see that is not good in a business.

Many does not really know much about this that much and are not aware, some know or have little knowledge about it but don't know how to use it

We all have our right as customers in the society depending on the country ,some countries have extra protection of human Rights, but most countries do not really care because human satisfaction is not their main area of interest, they are just interested in money embezzlement.

There is only so much information that you can take in. I can say that I'm pretty sure of some of my rights especially when I make purchases and there is a problem with it.

The right of customers, can not be stated that we are fully aware of the rich. the fundamental human right as it's concerned with every human being, many people are not aware. the right of customers as I know, is to make complaints on the goods and services that are not provided to them as the needed.

I know my right as customers because of the government awareness creation on them. But the only problem is that even if these rights are violated, there is no political will to enforce most of these rights.

I am very much aware of my rights as a consumer and I know I am entitled to speak and I shouldn't be given fake products and as such I can sue the company that does that

As a consumer, I am fully aware of my right to safety. Being protected against the marketing of goods and services which are hazardous to life and properties.

Secondly, my right to choose. To be heard. Consumer protection act. Right to be informed. Right to consumer education. Right to seek redressal.
You are right.
We all need to know our rights as customers.
Most especially knowing our rights to obtain good products that we pay for.

I am sure that there must be some kind of consumer laws in the country. However, they are not implemented. I live in a country where the economy is a kind of capitalistic in nature and this is destroying the country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds