Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring A Lazy Employeee! Hard Working Employee vs Lazy Employee

It is not that some lazy employee are not sound academically to be of benefits to the business but they are not just ready to give their best to it and you wouldn't know until you start to work with them.
But if they have what you need in a business in terms of academic then you can employ them to be the director of a business since they do not want to engage so much physically.

Advertisement Placeholder
Once you discover that your employee is lazy, you have to do something about it before he run down your business. Working with a lazy employee will slow down every business activities, it can when make the business to fail.

Once you discover that your employee is lazy, you have to do something about it before he run down your business. Working with a lazy employee will slow down every business activities, it can when make the business to fail.
As a wise employer you should and must employ a very hard-working workout not a lady worker if you want your business to grow well.

There was a lazy staff in my wife's department. In the recent job evaluation the lazy guy was given a failing mark. The net effect would be the loss of a merit increase. That would hurt.

Hiring a lazy employee is bad for business. They may try to devise means to carry out their task but then, how good are these means

No one would want to hire a lazy employee there is no advantage or condition at all to consider it,it's more advantageous to hire a hard working employee

The reason why you will found out that lazy employees are being hired in a company is always associated with godfatherism but professionally or hard working employees are always hired.

If that's the case then I'll try to motivate the hardworking employee if it can stir up a positive stimulus in the lazy one but if the status quo remains constant, I'll lay him off!

Well I don't believe in that theory that this CEO of whatever company is telling you. Infact I don't think you're going to find anyone who will surport this type of assertion and claims anywhere

I keep asking myself why Big companies keep lazy Employees. A CEO of Top Tech company once said he will hire the laziest of all employees to do the hardest Job reason being that such employees due to their nature will device an easier way or technique to get the Job done which tend to be more effective and efficient using less productive hours. Most big companies outdere use this method to get job done because it's cost effective while maintaining the quality as specified by the job description. I once experiment this and the result was awesome ever since and I also noticed some companies have a ratio of lazy Employees they keep at work which ranges from 10% -20% of the total working employees.

If opportuned, Will you hire a lazy Employee to balance the work place?
Hiring lazy employees is good because they will always found away of getting things done without stress but it will also be nice if you can employ the hard working one, it will make the work easier

I cannot hire a lazy employee into my company. I will rather hire a hard working employee instead than a lazy one contrary to what that CEO is feeding you with

I cannot hire a lazy employee into my company. I will rather hire a hard working employee instead than a lazy one contrary to what that CEO is feeding you with
There is a saying that even the lazy employer will always look for an opportunity to perform their tasks or responsibilities easily than people who are not lazy. They might be the people that can be thinking of the best way to do things without stress.

This is indeed new to me! I don't think I can hire a lazy employee.They slow down the business process and even if they look for easier ways to get the job done ,these ways might not really be effective.

A wise person won't hired a lazy employee to work in his or her fame unless he or she doesn't want to be successful and want to be a failure in life

Hiring a lazy employee will definitely tell on your business at the long run because you can't afford to higher a lazy person and expect a better result.

How this is tricky because some employees are lazy but they are smart all I need to know is yhe weakness and strength of the employee but if he is lazy and not smart then what is his usefulness.

Though what you are saying is very reasonable but what if it doesn't turn out that way,if I am a business owner I won't take such chances I will not employ a lazy worker

I keep asking myself why Big companies keep lazy Employees. A CEO of Top Tech company once said he will hire the laziest of all employees to do the hardest Job reason being that such employees due to their nature will device an easier way or technique to get the Job done which tend to be more effective and efficient using less productive hours. Most big companies outdere use this method to get job done because it's cost effective while maintaining the quality as specified by the job description. I once experiment this and the result was awesome ever since and I also noticed some companies have a ratio of lazy Employees they keep at work which ranges from 10% -20% of the total working employees.

If opportuned, Will you hire a lazy Employee to balance the work place?
Such mentality might work for such a firm.
It's usually difficult fishing out potential lazy employees when hiring, I would not let you keep working with me if I discover you're lazy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds