Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring A Lazy Employeee! Hard Working Employee vs Lazy Employee

The saying "give a lazy person a task and he'll find the fastest method to get around it" is frequently used by those who are themselves lazy. But in my opinion, that's just nonsense. If you give a diligent worker a task, he will seek out the most effective strategy for completing it successfully.
There are likely to be lazy people at work, but I don't believe that I or anyone else with a decent head on their shoulders would recruit one of them.

Advertisement Placeholder
A hard-working employee is someone who's willing to learn and always looking for new ways to grow within the company. They won't settle for this position or that answer, they want to be the best and move ahead among their coworkers. Unlike a lazy employee

I always think that lazy employees are no good to a business, but you've made my perspective of them change. If i'm opportuned, i'll hire a few lazy employees.

I always think that lazy employees are no good to a business, but you've made my perspective of them change. If i'm opportuned, i'll hire a few lazy employees.

There will be always some people who might be lazier as compared to others. This is something nothing new. Laziness is also a part of human nature as well. We all feel tired.

Is there even a thing to compare here? I think the both are actually the opposite of each other so there's nothing to compare. The former is good for business while the latter should be avoided at all cost.

There will be always some people who might be lazier as compared to others. This is something nothing new. Laziness is also a part of human nature as well. We all feel tired.
I do know that laziness is part of human nature because we all feel tired or lazy at some point. There are people though who are always tired and never want to do anything work related.

If you hire a lazy manager and hear working employee , its also the Sam thing because the lazy manager will kill the employee moral to work , and even sometimes discourage them.

I do know that laziness is part of human nature because we all feel tired or lazy at some point. There are people though who are always tired and never want to do anything work related.

Well, it is normal to feel lazy sometimes. However, the problem arises when you become lazy often. This is when you must start working on your weaknesses.

The truth is that no one will like to hire someone that is lazy,if you are a lazy type you need to understand this because you will not get what you want if you are being lazy.
Exactly , but at the same time I came across a staying on the internet that lazy people will always present the greatest idea on how to achieve a particular task or responsibility faster.

Lazy employees are going to affect your business on the long run and it is very important that you should try to orientate them about work ethic and what should be obtainable in your work environment.

Well, it is normal to feel lazy sometimes. However, the problem arises when you become lazy often. This is when you must start working on your weaknesses.
My point exactly. Laziness is part of all of us as human beings and we may feel tired sometimes, but it is a big problem when it becomes excess and when one isn't willing to do anything.

My point exactly. Laziness is part of all of us as human beings and we may feel tired sometimes, but it is a big problem when it becomes excess and when one isn't willing to do anything.

The best way to avoid laziness is to sleep earlier and eat healthy food all the time. I think that junk food makes us really lazy and staying up late destroys our health.

Exactly , but at the same time I came across a staying on the internet that lazy people will always present the greatest idea on how to achieve a particular task or responsibility faster.
That's just the fact, if you are being lazy there's no way you can what you want, lazy people don't really deserve the best life, you need to work hard before You get the good results you want.

When I become a boss, I won't recruit a lazy employee until I have experience with one while I'm still an employee and that person finds a way to complete a task with less stress.

That's just the fact, if you are being lazy there's no way you can what you want, lazy people don't really deserve the best life, you need to work hard before You get the good results you want.
That is exactly the reason I am trying to pursue everything I need and achieve it with all forms of seriousness, there is nothing to be lazy about because if you're lazy now then there is no how you won't regret it at old age especially that thing you didn't take your bold step to achieve.

There is one popular saying that if you want something should be done fast then you should give it to a lazy person. This is something that I believe can be done because lazy people always look for quicker ways of doing something.

I keep asking myself why Big companies keep lazy Employees. A CEO of Top Tech company once said he will hire the laziest of all employees to do the hardest Job reason being that such employees due to their nature will device an easier way or technique to get the Job done which tend to be more effective and efficient using less productive hours. Most big companies outdere use this method to get job done because it's cost effective while maintaining the quality as specified by the job description. I once experiment this and the result was awesome ever since and I also noticed some companies have a ratio of lazy Employees they keep at work which ranges from 10% -20% of the total working employees.

If opportuned, Will you hire a lazy Employee to balance the work place?
Well, if you ask me I will never suggest that LAZY people should be employed. How can you achieve SOMETHING by doing NOTHING? There's no way actually unless you work something out.

Theres an adage that says " the body is not a firewood , and the body need rest " , so its normal to feel lazy once awhile , but making it an habit is what's not good e cause that's the real beginning of laziness .

The comparison is just as choosing to move back ward or forward in a business setting. Any company that hired lazy workers have planned of destroying the company totally. Hiring hardworking employees is always the best.

Most of the times , we hired lazy employee not knowing they are lazy but it later manifest in what they are doing and if care is not taken , it might affect our business , so what we need to do is change their mentality and call them to order .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds