Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring A Lazy Employeee! Hard Working Employee vs Lazy Employee

Anyone who is hiring a lazy employee is actually playing with his business and Investment. Lazy employees cannot be able to do the tasks in your business and will not even make profit on the long run. It is important you hire people who are very competent in order to move your business forward.
There are some instances where it will be too difficult to notice that an employee is lazy simply because they are all doing joint collective work and the only way you can notice is bu giving them proper monitoring.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some instances where it will be too difficult to notice that an employee is lazy simply because they are all doing joint collective work and the only way you can notice is bu giving them proper monitoring.
Probably, when there is a lazy worker in a business organisation, their colleagues could even try as much as possible to cover them and the business owner will be wasting his money paying salaries. This is one of the major advantages of paying close attention to monitor the output of every worker.

I wouldn't see any reason why business owners should consider hiring people that are lazy into their business organisation, in most cases lazy people are not coming to help but they are just coming there because they can earn salary.

A lazy employee is somebody that you will not want in your business but then you can always encourage them to work hard by giving them assignments that they should submit on a deadline.

Most of the time lazy people are just interested in the salary they will be getting from the business organisation they are working for, and not really for the progress of the business naturally no managers will wants to associate with people like that.

I don't think if an unemployed person gets employed, he will joke with his job, I believe no one is lazy to do a job, except if the pay is very bad and the work is much, then there would be lack of determination.

Actually everyone has a choice and everyone knows what the best for him. If i am an entrepreneur who really wants to make profit out of my investment, i won't hire someone who is lazy.
I believe between the two, you yourself have known the truth and the best one to hire for your business. Hiring a lazy employee is a best way of running down your business completely.

Last edited:
it is always important and necessary for you to hire people who are very hard-working because they will do a lot of good to your business venture on the longer. Lazy employees will end up slowing your business growth.

Nobody will want to hire a lazy employee into his or her business organisation. A lazy employees could rarely be considered if they are naturally talented in running a particular business organisation . In all the same every business owners will always aims at getting the hard working ones.

You really can't tell if an employee is lazy or hardworking until you have worked with them for a period of time. There are too many things you discover about people when you work with them. When you know a person is lazy, you will do your best to avoid putting them on your team.

You really can't tell if an employee is lazy or hardworking until you have worked with them for a period of time. There are too many things you discover about people when you work with them. When you know a person is lazy, you will do your best to avoid putting them on your team.
Some people keeps arguing that you will know a lazy employee when you sees one , but you can never tell because they wont tell you that they are lazy and will always pretend in your presence .

It is not good for a company to hire lazy employees. Its affect on company's reputation and it also destroy company's growth. So a company must hire hard worker employee either they are fresh or experience.
I don't think any organisation would go out on its way to hire a lazy employee,it will really rub off on the productivity and operation of the company,no organisation would want to run into losses.

No one is willing to associated with people that are lazy in his or her business organisation. If I am the employers I will definitely go for people that are hardworking because that is what the society needs.

It will be very difficult for people to hire lazy people into their business . The reason is because lazy people may slow down the work and productivity of any business organisation . That is why most employers choose to avoid it.

This not a good idea, if your employees are lazy I don't think there's any reason to keep them, if they seriously want the Job they should work hard in other to have the best.

I keep asking myself why Big companies keep lazy Employees. A CEO of Top Tech company once said he will hire the laziest of all employees to do the hardest Job reason being that such employees due to their nature will device an easier way or technique to get the Job done which tend to be more effective and efficient using less productive hours. Most big companies outdere use this method to get job done because it's cost effective while maintaining the quality as specified by the job description. I once experiment this and the result was awesome ever since and I also noticed some companies have a ratio of lazy Employees they keep at work which ranges from 10% -20% of the total working employees.

If opportuned, Will you hire a lazy Employee to balance the work place?
I would never hire lazy employees because this strategy is not always working, why shouldn't I hire some talented and hard working employees? Success has no shortcut.

I will rather hire a hard working employee over lazy employee.
A lazy employee is likely to miss some steps at some point due to looking for shortcuts to do things. A hard working employee has potential and work for the success of the business, helps with all his ideas in other to achieve it's goals.

The truth is that no one will like to hire someone that is lazy,if you are a lazy type you need to understand this because you will not get what you want if you are being lazy.

Hiring sluggish workers is not beneficial for a business. It damages a company's reputation and stunts its expansion. Therefore, whether they have experience or not, a company must hire hard-working employees.

Hiring sluggish workers is not beneficial for a business. It damages a company's reputation and stunts its expansion. Therefore, whether they have experience or not, a company must hire hard-working employees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds