Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring A Lazy Employeee! Hard Working Employee vs Lazy Employee

It is not really good to hire lazy employee in your company or your business because you are bring down the business, and it will not really help the business at all.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I don't really care if the person is a lazy employee or the hard working type. My major concern is if they get the work done. If they are able to produce the results I need they I would keep them around.

Laughs. This is in itself funny. How can you decide as a business or company manager to hire some lazy employees and how will you even know lazy ones while making an interview

Personally I don't really care if the person is a lazy employee or the hard working type. My major concern is if they get the work done. If they are able to produce the results I need they I would keep them around.
That is very true. The most important thing is that a person becomes productive in any work given. So as long as one is able to fulfill responsibilities as given, then it is good to hire them.

It is going to affect your output if you hire a lazy person to handle some of the works. They will be thinking of cheating the process most of the time in this can have a great effect on the company's output.

There is no way you would be able to know an employee who is lazy when you hired him. But once you get to see his or her attitude to work, you can fire the person.

At this point I'll say that there are some lazy employees that are competent but lazy and some hard working employees that are not competent but willing to acquire the knowledge and work. I'll not give in for a lazy employee either competent or not to come and discover anything, I'll rather go for what I want from the interview.

When I established my companies I will employed hardworking staffs and I will advise anyone else to do so, employing lazy means you want your company or business not to grow or destroy even if not you are trying to manage

You will only be able to see a hard working employee based on assumption but not really for the fact that you are hundred percent sure of the individual .you only be able to know their full potential you have already employed them into your business..yes.

Some of the questions here are actually very funny. Who in his right senses as a business owner would prefer a lazy worker to a hard-working one, although you can differentiate between the two while making interview but if there was a way to, I don't think anyone would go for a lazy employee

Logically everyone wants the best hands for their organization and no business owner or CEO will deliberately hire a lazy staff in his organization. Instead, they will hire someone with enough skills and attributes to get the job done irrespective of the means.

It is not good for a business to hire slackers. It has a negative impact on a company's reputation as well as its ability to grow. As a result, a business must hire hardworking employees, whether they are new or experienced.

Well a business can never grow with a lazy employee and for it to grow it has to be an hardworking person because employees have a way of making a business grow

Its advisable to hire hardworking employee than lazy employee,because, hardworking employee has future about the achievement of the business, and lazy employee the opposite is the case.

Well I can't even imagine hiring someone that is lazy into my business because they are not likely to perform perfectly.. a lot of people are saying that even lazy people are still functional in the society that they will look for an easier way to do things, but I do not believe in this .

Who want's to hire a lazy employee? If the employee you hired is lazy, you can immediately fire him and hire another one who is hard working. The unemployment rate is high, so there is no need to continue working with a lazy employee.

Never I will not want or never do such a thing as employing a lazy employer, how and why. Why will an employee want to employ a lazy staff he or she does not wants growth for his or her organisation or well for such business

I think it depends on the type of job we are talking about here, if the job requires someone who is physically fit, then hiring lazy workers will be a waste of money. There are some jobs that are made for hard working works only

Nobody would like to hire a lazy employee into his or her business organisation but sometimes you will not even know the capacity of someone you are hiring except you really test the person to know.. this is always the most challenging factors.
Lolz, I'll try as much as possible to respect other people's opinion. But personally I can't hire someone who is the most laziest to do the hardest job. Even though this may be true but I don't just need people to be lazy around.

Last edited:
Anyone who is hiring a lazy employee is actually playing with his business and Investment. Lazy employees cannot be able to do the tasks in your business and will not even make profit on the long run. It is important you hire people who are very competent in order to move your business forward.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds