Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring A Lazy Employeee! Hard Working Employee vs Lazy Employee

I don't think that anyone would intentionally employ a lazy person to work in their company but when you discover them, you should get rid of them for the sake of your business and it's development.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think that anyone would intentionally employ a lazy person to work in their company but when you discover them, you should get rid of them for the sake of your business and it's development.

If a person is too lazy, then I would assign a particular task to him that suits him in a proper manner. I would not fire him outright because inflation is increasing and being unemployed is not a good thing.

If a person is too lazy, then I would assign a particular task to him that suits him in a proper manner. I would not fire him outright because inflation is increasing and being unemployed is not a good thing.
I think he should be the one to understand that inflation is actually on the rise and so needs to step up their game. Why would I help such a person in my business when there are other hardworking person that need the job?

Most of the times , we hired lazy employee not knowing they are lazy but it later manifest in what they are doing and if care is not taken , it might affect our business , so what we need to do is change their mentality and call them to order .
That's true. I think it might be at times difficult to differentiate between a lazy and a hardworking employee so one often end up hiring a lazy employee. Like you said they should be called to order. If they don't change after that, then i believe they should be fired.

I do not think that I am going to swap hard work for anything because I literally do not like lazy people. I like people who are motivated to solve task and help the company to grow by all means.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds