Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried borrowing money online before?

I have never tried it and I don't intend to..This is because not seeing who you are owing might make you feel reluctant to pay back and even though you have the money,you might likely not want to pay and keep promising the lender different dates..But it will be better if the lender has access to you physically,with that,you can put it behind your mind that you are going to pay someone who you owe..

Advertisement Placeholder
Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Affiliate Here!​
semp.net​

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
No I did not try to borrow money online 30 days because there are very fake people on night but instead we cannot even invest online platforms so this is hard that anybody will let us borrow money from them without any consent so I don't think so there is any platform that give us money on loan if you know then inform us
[automerge]1613305255[/automerge]
Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Affiliate Here!​
semp.net​

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
No I did not try to borrow money online 30 days because there are very fake people on night but instead we cannot even invest online platforms so this is hard that anybody will let us borrow money from them without any consent so I don't think so there is any platform that give us money on loan if you know then inform us

No I haven't tried it. I don't really trust online borrowing and moreover I see no reason to go for online borrowing if you have enough funds to run your business. Every online borrowing comes with risk and interest. One can only go for online borrowing if there's no other choice

Yes multiple times, I have been successfully with borrowing for only a few time and I have been unsuccessful so many times. There are different money lending platform you can utilise like paylater and sokoloan.

Yes i have borrowed money online before from all this money lending app on playstore, there process is quite long most app processing different from each other. They will ask you for your bank details and bvn details. But you must pay back after 30 days with intrest.

You are right, there are a few sites and applications you can borrow money from. The thing there is that there's limit to the amount you can borrow as a starter. Such amount can be enough to start a business.

[automerge]1613305255[/automerge]

Their is, here in my country we have numerous online mortgages that lend people money. The only issue with them is that they don't give high loan amount. If you tend to use the money for solving an issue it might not be enough for you.

I do not like borrowing money for anything ever do not have money to start up what I want to start I'll just leave it there and I will not do anything because I don't want to speak myself in an unnecessary stress of thinking of how to pay back the loan and just collected from someone sometimes I can even be arrested if I do not pay it on time

Well I think nnline banking has been around for many years, but online loans have been slower to adapt. Fortunately, there are now plenty of good online lenders to choose from. It's similar to getting a loan anywhere else, but much more convenient. You'll need to provide personal information such as your Social Security number and address, and depending on the lender, information about your job, income, and expenses. To get started, just pick a lender and apply the process should only take a few minutes.

Have not tried borrowing money online before but I'm not sure blowing money online will be legit because there might be a lot of risk and danger involving it,some scammers can use it to scam people by getting details of their account and withdrawing their fund from it

I do not like borrowing money for anything ever do not have money to start up what I want to start I'll just leave it there and I will not do anything because I don't want to speak myself in an unnecessary stress of thinking of how to pay back the loan and just collected from someone sometimes I can even be arrested if I do not pay it on time
It is best as you didn't just try borrowing money from the online mortgage bank. They tend to frustrate one when the repayment is due. I don't like facing such kind of hot atmosphere of embarrassment.

I have never done that before because I don't see the need to borrow money if I'm interested to get any money from borrowing I will go into a bank and request for money as a loan and I will present as my collateral and sign every document.
[automerge]1613335636[/automerge]
I have never done that before because I don't see the need to borrow money if I'm interested to get any money from borrowing I will go into a bank and request for money as a loan and I will present as my collateral and sign every document.

It is best as you didn't just try borrowing money from the online mortgage bank. They tend to frustrate one when the repayment is due. I don't like facing such kind of hot atmosphere of embarrassment.
yes and they can actually send a message to your bank that any bank in the whole of Nigeria all the country you are staying not to give you a loan because you have failed to pay back the loan you get from them, just because they have access to your bvn

yes and they can actually send a message to your bank that any bank in the whole of Nigeria all the country you are staying not to give you a loan because you have failed to pay back the loan you get from them, just because they have access to your bvn
Very bad, I've heard such kind of scenario about them from people that have fallen victim of such malicious ways of theirs. Embarrassing the person in the public is awful
For how much money? Money that won't even buy him or her shoes talk more of starting up a business for the person.

I think I have done that like two or three times if I can remember but to be honest, it's a very bad experience. these people will be willing that you borrow from them but when it's time for payback, they can go to the extent of calling all your contacts to inform them you're owing them.

It's ok to borrow online if it really requires a matter of urgency, but the question you need to ask before doing that is what is the platforms interest rate. Most of these online borrowing platforms have an exorbitant interest rate, so it all depends on you,if you want to go along with it or not.

I think you are right to some extent. No, it happens. People are afraid to work online and if they don't get their money, they will get upset.There are a lot of companies online that bother you, don't pay you, get very upset, you don't know what to do.It's hard work and there are many companies that pay on time like bizturay No less, she never bothers us, she loves time

The truth of the matter is that personally, I would never trust such loan applications such as Okash, Kash Kash and so on. I will never be comfortable with inputting my bank details on such site especially my bank verification number which can used to commit fraud. It's never safe in my opinion no matter how I look at it.

Very bad, I've heard such kind of scenario about them from people that have fallen victim of such malicious ways of theirs. Embarrassing the person in the public is awful
For how much money? Money that won't even buy him or her shoes talk more of starting up a business for the person.
this is serious they can even send out their members to come and carry out whatever is in your own shop and they can even become to take your fridge or any other thing you have been using in your shop to generate money and be paying them and they can even sue you to the law court if the money is too much.
[automerge]1613342360[/automerge]
this is serious they can even send out their members to come and carry out whatever is in your own shop and they can even become to take your fridge or any other thing you have been using in your shop to generate money and be paying them and they can even sue you to the law court if the money is too much.

Online banking has been around for many years, but online loans have been slower to adapt. Fortunately, there are now plenty of good online lenders to choose from. It's similar to getting a loan anywhere else, but much more convenient. You'll need to provide personal information such as your Social Security number and address, and depending on the lender, information about your job, income, and expenses. To get started, just pick a lender and apply; the process should only take a few minutes.
[automerge]1613342564[/automerge]
With that in mind, here are some thoughtful ways to approach friends for a loan.
Ask for Advice First, Services Second, Money Third. Money is not the only assist your friends can provide. ...
Put Your Friend at Ease. ...
Be Specific and Truthful. ...
Put It in Writing. ...
Return the Favor ...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds