Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried borrowing money online before?

There was a time when I was so broke and needed money urgently so someone refer me to an app in play store that lends money. And I can say I did not like the experience. I borrowed 20000 naira and intended to pay back within six days and they charged me a ridiculous 4200 in charges.

Advertisement Placeholder
As we know today, there are so many types of lending apps or what you call borrowing apps out there already, bit I have never patronize anyone

I have never borrowed money online before. The only loan I have ever taken up was a student loan and with that the interest rates are quite friendly. I hope I will be lucky enough to never get into a situation where I need a loan but can't pass the credit checking process of a bank.

I have not tried to burrow online or even offline. I receive allowance from parents which is just enough to pay for college and boarding charges. If I burrow, I will be misusing my funds.

There are many platforms that one can borrow money online but the way they retrieve their money scares me a lot. They have a weird way of recovering their loans from their customers if they default to pay the loans. That is the major reasons why I do not borrow money online.

I haven't been opportuned to be able to borrow money from sites actually maybe because I didn't meet up with the standard of things on those sites . I haven't been able to borrow money at all.

Indeed i have, from an àpp called paylater. I won't borrow online again because I don't like borrowing in the first place , the experience itself was one I wont forget because this app removes money from your account when your payment is due

I heard of someone who took an online loan filing every information about him. But the rest of the story was history. My guy was really disgraced. All the contacts in his phone heard that he borrowed money from an online institution. It was not a good experience at all.
That is one of the reasons why I dislike borrowing money online. I have heard of many cases like that also of those who borrowed money and were seriously disgraced by the loan company without leaving their family and friends out of the insults and embarrassment. For that reason, I can never borrow money online.

Indeed i have, from an àpp called paylater. I won't borrow online again because I don't like borrowing in the first place , the experience itself was one I wont forget because this app removes money from your account when your payment is due

Yes, I have tried it but was not successful and I'm happy it wasn't. I tried using one of these loan apps on play store but someone advised not to try it

I once tried getting a loan online before, then i was in serious need of cash and abit desperate to get it. I tried registering but in the end i could not, they where giving silly excuses about my bvn and all that

I have and in this type of country part almost everybody i know I’ve also tried borrowing money online but the interest on the money when paying back is just too much

I have not tried borrowing online despite that I know some of the companies into borrowing online are legit because their interest rate is usually very high.

I tried using those borrowing.g apps that is available to help those people facing uncertainty in their career to solve their immediate financial needs.

No, I have never tried borrowing money online before because I do not need to borrow. Moreover, I have a rule and I stick to my rules. One of the biggest rule of making money is that I shall never borrow any kind of money from anyone. So I never borrow money at all.

No, I have never tried borrowing money online before because I do not need to borrow. Moreover, I have a rule and I stick to my rules. One of the biggest rule of making money is that I shall never borrow any kind of money from anyone. So I never borrow money at all.
I have never tried borrowing money online before at the only way I have never borrowed money is from a friend or from the bank but these days they are new development of how to borrow money online the apps can be downloaded on Play store.

I have never tried borrowing money online before at the only way I have never borrowed money is from a friend or from the bank but these days they are new development of how to borrow money online the apps can be downloaded on Play store.

I am not sure how play store apps that lend you money work. but I am sure that they do not give you money without mortgaging some of your property or asset in case you borrow money. So how the mortgaging works in such Google playstore apps?

I am not sure how play store apps that lend you money work. but I am sure that they do not give you money without mortgaging some of your property or asset in case you borrow money. So how the mortgaging works in such Google playstore apps?
Probably you may be required to submit some vital bank documents or details that will guarantee their loan to you anytime and also serve as collateral.

Probably you may be required to submit some vital bank documents or details that will guarantee their loan to you anytime and also serve as collateral.
I've not tried bowling money online before but a friend of mine told me that presently now they are online apps that you can use to borrow money and you will be paying instrumentally monthly.

I've not tried bowling money online before but a friend of mine told me that presently now they are online apps that you can use to borrow money and you will be paying instrumentally monthly.
Yeah they are but if eventually you want to borrow money from such apps I strongly advise you to read and understand their terms and conditions before taking your decision.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds