Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried borrowing money online before?

I think I have done that like two or three times if I can remember but to be honest, it's a very bad experience. these people will be willing that you borrow from them but when it's time for payback, they can go to the extent of calling all your contacts to inform them you're owing them.
That's very bad of them, i must say. I don't see any need for them going such an extent to bring shame to us. The most baffling thing about all this loan apps they don't borrow something tangible enough.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's very bad of them, i must say. I don't see any need for them going such an extent to bring shame to us. The most baffling thing about all this loan apps they don't borrow something tangible enough.
But to be very honest with you on what the loan application website people do in order to collect their money back is well within their rights because some people will just want to scam them and not pay back because they don't collect any collateral before giving out the loan.

I have not borrowed money from online before. The reason i don't borrow is high interest charge and small loan they love to give to people. The money you borrowed from them might not be enough to start a business. There is no gain in borrowed a money that may later turn to dept

Yes, I have tried to borrow money both online and offline, it a bit dangerous but very fast without looking unnecessary collateral when borrowing online but scammers could easily have access to one vital information.

Yeah I have being borrowing money online that is collecting loan form online app like carbon and the rest they are many online offer for theos that when to start a business online. Collecting a loan online if you can pay them back you can get more from them and by doing that it can help your business to grow far and farster. They are many ways to collect loan online.

I have never borrowed money online before but I have those who have borrowed money online before the interest rate at the end of the day is not okay if you can't pay at once they begin to remove their interest and when you default or they suspect you dont want to pay they start sending messages or calling people on your contact to tell them you borrowed money from them
[automerge]1613346148[/automerge]
I have never borrowed money online before but I have those who have borrowed money online before the interest rate at the end of the day is not okay if you can't pay at once they begin to remove their interest and when you default or they suspect you dont want to pay they start sending messages or calling people on your contact to tell them you borrowed money from them

Until now I have not applied for loans online, and because of the way I am, I never would. I prefer to request it in case of a personal, health or real family need, either with friends or family and finally I would request it at my work outside inea. Even in my country there are lenders in exchange for collateral, until making the payment

Many people use debt to fund purchases they would not otherwise be able to afford, such as a home or a car. While loans can be great financial tools when they are used properly, they can be great adversaries as well. To keep from taking on too much debt, you should understand how loans work and how money is made for the lenders before you begin borrowing money from eager lenders

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
I really don't know why or how will I get a loan I requested for online get done. All because have tried so many app that claimed they give loan,even downloaded most of their app on my phone, but at thee end after filling their loan form the next thing they will say is for me to wait for them to verify my account. After couple of time I might received a message that am not qualify for the loan requested for. So I think getting loan online id some kind of special people I guess.

I am always scared of borrowing money particularly to do business, it frightened me alot and my heart will be heavy doing so. My idealogy is getting the exact finance for any start up business

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
I haven't attempted to because I scared of interest compound interest on borrowed money and also, I thought those opportunities might have hidden terms and those terms might affect me negatively by gaining undeserved access to my bank account

I don't understand why anyone would want to get those online loans. The interest rate is just so high and they capitalize on the desperation of people who are in tight corners who see them as a last resort.

Yes I have taken a loan online before, i was quite skepticql at first I was not sure I was going to get the loan and the fact that there a lot off scams made me even doubt the whole process, but I got the loan and it was very fast sayin about 10 mins and I was very happy I got it.

Yes as for me I never tried it before because I fully know that it will not work, is that I see it as a very risky act, somebody that head to Sloan especially from banks so we'll be the person that have a very big mature business, to enable bank have confidence in you.

I have taken out a car loan online before but it was done through the dealer and not personally which is a bit different. I would never do it myself as I wouldn't know who to trust. There are so many untrustworthy people out there and the internet has made it easy for them to operate and con people out of their hard earned cash.

There was a time i try borrowing money online from a site link i found on social media, i was asked to input my credit card details to borrow. I just ignore them

NO, i have not tried borrowing on line before, unti recently I borrowed a loan from a particular site to operate with their terms and conditions.

I have not taken any loan before ,infact I don't feel like venturing into any business I cannot afford . If I can't get help from relatives , I work towards saving up money for the investment

There is a trending app which every one use in borrowing money, I tried it once and I find it very nice and secure, and also the interest rate is low and affordable

I have taken out a car loan online before but it was done through the dealer and not personally which is a bit different. I would never do it myself as I wouldn't know who to trust. There are so many untrustworthy people out there and the internet has made it easy for them to operate and con people out of their hard earned cash.
You're right woman, many fraudulent people looking to con money out from people online. That's why we need to be careful dealing online. Its good that the dealer of the car helped deliver the car to you on loan terms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds