Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried borrowing money online before?

another reason why I don't like borrowing online is that when you are signing up you give them access to your phone contacts and other vital aspect. I don't like all this because my privacy is precious to me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, their are some loan app that doesn't charge high, when it comes to disbursing payments to customers with lower interest rate than others. And also provide option to top up the loan limit when the receiver pays before deadline expiry date.
I think that was what this friend told me about the online loan prvider,i was very surprice when he told me he has been borrowing money from them for sometime and has not defaulted in his payment,and this makes them to increase his threshhold of borrowing.

another reason why I don't like borrowing online is that when you are signing up you give them access to your phone contacts and other vital aspect. I don't like all this because my privacy is precious to me.
Including me I do not like it at all, they will request for your bvn and other credentials, sometimes most of the platform are not trusted, in generally I do not like getting a loan from anywhere for now.

I think that was what this friend told me about the online loan prvider,i was very surprice when he told me he has been borrowing money from them for sometime and has not defaulted in his payment,and this makes them to increase his threshhold of borrowing.
He's a trysted customer of the loan app. It shows that he's been utilizing the funds well to yield interest for him and not squandering the funds.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
Yes O

I tried one too in my local country

Its real and they are considerate but they didnt really borrow me pass money that i can use to buy foodstuff for a month

It is not advisable to borrow money from all these online lenders because if you're not careful many of them will tarnish your image.

Trying to borrow money online is not the issue but you will no pressure by the time you don't pay in the due time you were supposed to

Yes I have tried borrowing money online but to be honest with you the interest rates on most of this online borrowing sites are extravagant and sometimes the purpose for which the money is borrowed isn't even solved this is because the loan limit you are expecting is lesser than the one you are given

Yes O

I tried one too in my local country

Its real and they are considerate but they didnt really borrow me pass money that i can use to buy foodstuff for a month
The money those loan app offers are just minimal amount of money that's why I don't consider any loan app here in our country for such.

I personally haven't, but a friend of mine have and honestly speaking interest rates are high and it's also difficult to know which site is actually real because I remember there was a particular site that requested for her to pay an amount before requesting for the loan and when she did that was the end, her money was lost.

I will see your friend is very lucky to work with a good loan provider app. those ones my friends have work with are extorting them in one way or the other. And they apply some hidden charges they don't know about and they cannot complain or else they will get their bvn blacklisted.

Borrowing money online is one of my greatest fear that l have not conquer.They ask of valid data from you before they can grant you the money you are seeking from them.
The amount they are willing to give out is very small and the interest is very high.
You are right. They will only give out small loan with high interest. The money they will borrow you will not be able to do any small businesses. This will make you or me to eventually spend the money on non profitable thing which in return making it somehow not conveniently in returning the money.

Is it only me? I often feel scared to borrow money. What if it did not turn good for me.. well if you can pay back then I see the need to take it

I will see your friend is very lucky to work with a good loan provider app. those ones my friends have work with are extorting them in one way or the other. And they apply some hidden charges they don't know about and they cannot complain or else they will get their bvn blacklisted.
I was even considering applying for the loan package with one of the loan providers early this year to use stabilise some section in my business,but later halted the process when i got an alternative.The friend has really use those loans to settle a lot of things in his business.

Of course i have tried borrowing money online but the experience is not something good to write home about because i regretted why i borrowed.

Last year, I took a loan of about $10 from an online platform and I was able to repay after about six months but it was not a pleasant experience so I wouldn't try it again.

Yes, their are some loan app that doesn't charge high, when it comes to disbursing payments to customers with lower interest rate than others. And also provide option to top up the loan limit when the receiver pays before deadline expiry date.
I have tried so many ways to borrow money online before but I did not work presently I heard there is a good IHOP that you can borrow money from.

Enjoy tailored access to high-value naira and dollar mutual funds in Nigeria on Cowrywise. With automated plans, you'll never miss financial responsibilites again. Download app now!

There are many online loan platforms available for us now so we can easily access them, some of these are carbon, fairmoney, 9ja cash etc, I have borrowed from fair money before but stopped, the interest is just high

Takeaway tip: If you want to maximize your daily earning with the paid platform, you may register with more than two paid survey sites. Now, as to how to make ...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds