Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried borrowing money online before?

I have tried so many ways to borrow money online before but I did not work presently I heard there is a good IHOP that you can borrow money from.
Their are many of them to borrow money from if you're facing an issue of pressing needs. You can reach out to them. But always look out for their repayment interest.

Advertisement Placeholder
I tried borrowing some money from an application on my phone yesterday. But it did not give me the loan and I am glad it did not. I was impulsively taking the loan anyway. Those apps can be really tempting.

I tried borrowing some money from an application on my phone yesterday. But it did not give me the loan and I am glad it did not. I was impulsively taking the loan anyway. Those apps can be really tempting.
I've never tried borrowing money online before because I hate anything borrowing money because of the stress that it will take me to pay back.

Laughs, it would've been running down for you had it been you borrowed and never paid back. The interest rate is the disheartening thing about those applications.

I have burrowed money online numerous times but not from lending sites or platforms but from my virtual friends. Since the friendship existed only in the virtual world, I label my burrowing as online burrowing even though I did not use lending sites.

For the sake of your mental wellbeing stay away from loan apps. They are correctly tagged "loan sharks" for a reason. Once a shark attacks one their is a little chance of escape. If the person pulls off that escape he never remains the same. Stay away from loan sharks!

Laughs, it would've been running down for you had it been you borrowed and never paid back. The interest rate is the disheartening thing about those applications.
Yes,their interest rates are outrageous and not realistic. You can see 30% a month. How do they expect people to pay that,it will make so many people default during payment.

I have tried it before but it didn't work out though not for myself. But my take on this online borrowing platform is that it is a trap for those who make use of it because of their high interest.

Yes,their interest rates are outrageous and not realistic. You can see 30% a month. How do they expect people to pay that,it will make so many people default during payment.
That's bizarre indeed. I don't see any reason to get into them cos of such high interest rate. My sister took a loan from one of them only to see 60% interest charged.

Yes, I have do that many times of borrowing money online but is not easy to borrow money online, before you could get it you will try all possible best.

There was a saving platform I borrowed from before , although the interest rate was very high and was about thirty percent off the money I was borrowing , I had to struggle and repay faster

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??

Seriously, I'm not sure if I would ever be open to trying any of these loan websites that offer to lend money to people. There are high chances of being scammers.

I have not borrowed money online because I have some people who are very closed to me that have the bad experience. Some of them have to close their account because they can even over withdraw from your account.

I haven't borrowed anywhere else apart from my bank. Though it affected my credit rating till today and I'm not even interested in borrowing anymore. It was easy and was fast. Borrowing isn't nice at all as your mind is not at rest always. You're thinking of how to pay back everytime.
Just stick to living within your means is my advise

The truth is I never took loans, whether online, whether offline. And I don't plan to borrow any money in the future. The point is I never was debts-friendly, so I strictly avoid whatever kind of debt. If I need money for my business, I strongly prefer to go small, only relying on the few money I can afford to spend.

Kuda is the bank that I have been using for quite some time now and I'm very happy that you always offer me overdraft of up to 25,000 naira anytime my balance is low.

I have tried this once but when I listened to various people comments on their experiences with them, no one told me when I backed out and sourced other ways.

Seriously, I'm not sure if I would ever be open to trying any of these loan websites that offer to lend money to people. There are high chances of being scammers.
Its just okay you focus on your business online and offline to get money than depending on loan from those companies that charges interest that is almost the price they offered.

The only reason why I refused to borrow money online is that biometric verification number is part of the fence you are going to submit when you are applying for the loan. This seems risky to me. This is the reason why I don't engage in easy buy.

The only reason why I refused to borrow money online is that biometric verification number is part of the fence you are going to submit when you are applying for the loan. This seems risky to me. This is the reason why I don't engage in easy buy.
Is risky thou, I can't deny such fact dear that's why we ought to be careful with all this loan apps when it comes to given out our financial datas to them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds