Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried borrowing money online before?

I have no experience in online loans. When I saw advertisements of online loan companies, I am tempted to try them out. But my mind and heart speaks to me, what if I could not pay the loan? I think it would be easy to loan but hard when paying comes.
Its just better as you don't try your luck trying to borrow from those online loan companies. Their interest rate just don't worth it at all.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah i have tried from Okash, but it turned out to be very terrible decision i made, because the interest rate is very high to the extent that i regretted collecting the loan, because the business did not bring the profit I'm expecting in fact i lost the money and when it's time to pay the loan there is a delayed and the end up deducting it from my bank.

This is completely a new thing for me and I have never seen this where we can get a loan or some financial assistance online without any collateral requirement. But since you also said that the money they gave is really small and we cannot even start a small business with it so not of much use.

Right now there are actually a lot of financial institutions that allows you to borrow money and pay with interest and the best is my bank Kuda.

I have tried in the past but I don’t think it’s a good idea as risk and interest rate are common problems involved in it but if you are willing fine !

The moment one defaults in paying back that money, what they now adopt doing now is to start texting and calling all your phone contacts to embarrass you

No I have never tried borrowing money online before but from what I've heard from people who have try borrowing money online they said it involves a lot of stress and procedures.
Yeah especially if one is gambling or risking the money which is borrowed , it involves stress for sure. So its better not to borrow money in online if we are not sure we can pay back at right time.

Yeah i have tried from Okash, but it turned out to be very terrible decision i made, because the interest rate is very high to the extent that i regretted collecting the loan, because the business did not bring the profit I'm expecting in fact i lost the money and when it's time to pay the loan there is a delayed and the end up deducting it from my bank.
That's simply what they do, but its not bad since you agreed that with them. It is always to borrow for something that is very important then have the mindset to pay on time to avoid inconveniences.

The moment one defaults in paying back that money, what they now adopt doing now is to start texting and calling all your phone contacts to embarrass you
Yeah of course, that's what they do, they will tell people that you defraud you collected loan and refused to back, it was a bad experience to be sincere because they thought one would not pay.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
Yeah bro. Alot of times. Although none of them eventually gave me the loan, their interest rate is just too extreme.

I have never made an attempt to borrow money online and I don't think I can do it in the nearest future. Majority of them are looking for a way to scam people with their loan scheme.

YEs i have oh and they paid just that when it comes to borrowing i am very guided, i don't like to do pass myself rather do i borrow past my budget in fact when i was in need the highest i ever borrowed online was 4k to pay 4800 finish. I try as much as possible to be very careful when it comes to lnding money because its soemthing i dont like and i do like to be called or asked of a loan payback.

No I have never tried it before. And I don't even intend trying it either any time soon. Borrowing money using any of these loan apps a available on play store isn't my style at all. It's just not me

I once try to borrow money online through some loan Digital agent in my country but they rejected the offer saying I didn't qualify just because I am not a salary eaners and they only give salary eaners

Yeah bro. Alot of times. Although none of them eventually gave me the loan, their interest rate is just too extreme.
Hmm, that's why I don't waste time around them. I've tried my hands earlier on. It didn't work out for me, that's why I forgot about loan.

Hmm, that's why I don't waste time around them. I've tried my hands earlier on. It didn't work out for me, that's why I forgot about loan.
Are you still here people using up to borrow money and lying but I have never tried it before and not really know how it works.

The online bank that I actually use also serves as a lender organisation so I do not even bother to use third-party apps to borrow money because I can borrow it within the bank app.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
I have been hesring abiut the loan without collateral offered by some online site.A friend was telling me how he got some of these loans,and the good thing is that the process was not difficult.And your qualification for a higher package depends on when you are faithful in your repayment plan,he said the interest was not huge.

There are many loan apps in my country. I've used like 3 of them and it was successful at first. The only issue was their interest rates. It was so high almost at 30 percent monthly. It's not feasible for growing businesses.

I have been hesring abiut the loan without collateral offered by some online site.A friend was telling me how he got some of these loans,and the good thing is that the process was not difficult.And your qualification for a higher package depends on when you are faithful in your repayment plan,he said the interest was not huge.
Yes, their are some loan app that doesn't charge high, when it comes to disbursing payments to customers with lower interest rate than others. And also provide option to top up the loan limit when the receiver pays before deadline expiry date.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds