Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried borrowing money online before?

I need to reiterate that loans online are killing. The interest is so huge that you will never take it as an option if not for the compelling needs. You forgot to mention one irregularities on the part of the loan sharks. The advert they make online is not what you will meet when you stumble on them

Advertisement Placeholder
I never tried it before, that's anotjer way of accumulating unnecessary debts in my life. I prefer to stay off from debts manage my business to care for my needs.

I never took loan from any site but I remember taking small loan of $25 from my friend online and I repayed him the exact amount after 2 weeks , he had that trust on me. I tried Binance loan future but it was not worth to take loan since you have to deposit the cryptocurrency.
Your online friend is a kind person to borrow you money trusting you. And you didn't disappoint too, by repaying him or her. Binance loan works only when you have Cryptocurrency deposited, and their interest is bizarre.

I haven't, but recently I was stranded and online was looking interesting to borrow money, the online platform is okash I could not collect it because I am to pay back in 3months, but I will pay more than half back in 2weeks.

I haven't, but recently I was stranded and online was looking interesting to borrow money, the online platform is okash I could not collect it because I am to pay back in 3months, but I will pay more than half back in 2weeks.
Did it work out for you that way?? I don't liking loans online or offline. I'm always afraid if paying almost of the money borrowed as interest.

I’ve used BillMeLater. Sure am glad the word LATER is in there. 😂
Not sure if it’s even around anymore. Because I’m not allowed to use it anymore.
I only borrow money from my parents. Oh and pawn shops
I freakin LOVE pawn shops, one in particular. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

The repayment that most online loan platform can be exhausting and unwarranted, imaging one loan application wanted to collect up to #4,000 as interest, I just left it.

I don't even.lnow how this borrowing money online works. It is something i.jave never thought of before and never will I ever think of doing either since I am not a borrowing type of person

I don't even.lnow how this borrowing money online works. It is something i.jave never thought of before and never will I ever think of doing either since I am not a borrowing type of person
In my country, there are so many banking apps especially micro finance apps that gives out loans to it customers who have good credits standing on their accounts. I do not like their loans because of their means of retrieving their money should you default in repayments agreement.

Your online friend is a kind person to borrow you money trusting you. And you didn't disappoint too, by repaying him or her. Binance loan works only when you have Cryptocurrency deposited, and their interest is bizarre.
Yeah Binance loan is not a good option for anyone. Their interest rates are high , there are other crypto loan sites better than Binance. He trusted me because I gave him my personal details like phone number and others.

Did it work out for you that way?? I don't liking loans online or offline. I'm always afraid if paying almost of the money borrowed as interest.
It didn't because the interest is way too high and the payment plan was not flexible for me there was not how I was going to pay back more than half of the money I was loan within two weeks so it was not making sense to me so I didn't take it.

It didn't because the interest is way too high and the payment plan was not flexible for me there was not how I was going to pay back more than half of the money I was loan within two weeks so it was not making sense to me so I didn't take it.
Very much satisfying that you didn't take such kind of hefty amount of loan that would've made you go into devastation when the money didn't go as planned cos those their loan doesn't add anything to one's life its simply small with high interest rate.

There are really lots of online loan sites, some even have apps. And I have succeeded in borrowing from one of them before. Just as you stated above, the repayment is almost times two of the loan. And the amount will not be enough to start anything. I have stopped using them long time ago.

There are so many online loan platforms in my country today. Some are a actually out to frustrate people while some of them are really genuine. I have never used any loan app or platform before

There are really lots of online loan sites, some even have apps. And I have succeeded in borrowing from one of them before. Just as you stated above, the repayment is almost times two of the loan. And the amount will not be enough to start anything. I have stopped using them long time ago.
The repayment interest and the harassment they go about harassing members is what i don't really like about them, that's why I'm staying off.

The worst thing a person can ever do is borrowing from all these online loan Apps. they have a very high interest rate that you begin to wonder why, as if that is not enough. if you borrow money from them and due to one reason or the other you are not able to pay back on time, they will send a message to all your contacts claiming that you're a fraudster that ran away with company's money. it's a very bad experience with them.
Yeah, those loan lending apps are not good at all. Their interest is extremely high and they harrass you when you don't pay back. It is best to stay away from them.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
I have no experience in online loans. When I saw advertisements of online loan companies, I am tempted to try them out. But my mind and heart speaks to me, what if I could not pay the loan? I think it would be easy to loan but hard when paying comes.

i have never tried borrowing money online because it is not relevant to me, this is because borrowing money online can be tactical as it is the case that if i later returned the money and i wasn't able to get back my collateral,this is going to be a bad experience
I’ve try so many online site to borrow and some were even approved but that was before i get to this stage and I don’t really think i can do something like that again

I have already made it a policy that I will never borrow money form any financial body or institution. This is a very serious decision for me because I don't that habit of borrowing

I never took loan from any site but I remember taking small loan of $25 from my friend online and I repayed him the exact amount after 2 weeks , he had that trust on me. I tried Binance loan future but it was not worth to take loan since you have to deposit the cryptocurrency.
No I have never tried borrowing money online before but from what I've heard from people who have try borrowing money online they said it involves a lot of stress and procedures.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds