Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried borrowing money online before?

No i did not try at all about borrowing online. But Also we have no idea about online borrowing. Because we never consider that there is an option too. But in My country no body said this before that he took borrow from online sites even it looks scam for me.

Seriously, I'm never going to try it out for any reason whatsoever because there is a friend of mine who got his bank account hacked by filling his details.

Advertisement Placeholder
Is risky thou, I can't deny such fact dear that's why we ought to be careful with all this loan apps when it comes to given out our financial datas to them.
one of those loan apps embarrassed my friend the other time when he was unable to pay on time. The company behind the apps send message to all his contact that he is a scammer and he is wanted by police.

one of those loan apps embarrassed my friend the other time when he was unable to pay on time. The company behind the apps send message to all his contact that he is a scammer and he is wanted by police.
That's just how they behave, they lack respect for their customers, and also they aren't trusted either cos if you give them chance they'll simply use it to run your account down fraudulently.

That's just how they behave, they lack respect for their customers, and also they aren't trusted either cos if you give them chance they'll simply use it to run your account down fraudulently.
I prefer to go to the bank and apply for loans though the interest rate is higher. If I got rejected I will ask some of my friends and family for the loan and give them something as a collateral.

Overall, online personal loans are very safeto obtain, provided you take a few precautions and check to see that the lender has secured its website. If your information is encrypted, it is just as safe to transmit itonline, as it is to give it to a banker at a brick and mortar location.

Seriously, the most important question to ask is why in the world would I want to be in the situation of borrowing money from online platforms in the first place? Is it wise?

I prefer to go to the bank and apply for loans though the interest rate is higher. If I got rejected I will ask some of my friends and family for the loan and give them something as a collateral.
Bank loan is somehow better than the one you get from those so-called online loan institutions. At least their interest is okay, getting from family member is awesome.

Bank loan is somehow better than the one you get from those so-called online loan institutions. At least their interest is okay, getting from family member is awesome.
It can be very awesome if someone can acquire loan from the family members. This is the reason why I don't ask most of my from my family members often. I don't like using my life line always.

borrowing money online is very risky and people should try as much as possible to stay away from those applications because they can tarnish your image.

It can be very awesome if someone can acquire loan from the family members. This is the reason why I don't ask most of my from my family members often. I don't like using my life line always.
Yes, it is awesome that way, than trying to get into taking loans from where you'll ruin your life taking loans and being abused in the process too.

borrowing money online is very risky and people should try as much as possible to stay away from those applications because they can tarnish your image.
They have done more than harms to some of my friends who are fond of using them. Even those who trust them are beginning to look at them with another eye which is very bad.

Yeah i have tried but the experience is not good at all because the interest is high and when you're due for repayment and you failed they begin to threatening you.

Yea, i have done that. I did and ut went well. I also a close friend who is into the habit of taking online loans. Once you don't have issue with paying back your loan as at when due, you are good to go.

Seriously, there's a friend of mine who actually make it a habit of borrowing money from search online website where they can offer you loan but I'm not really opened it to it because there are cases of people being scammed from it.

Yeah i have tried but the experience is not good at all because the interest is high and when you're due for repayment and you failed they begin to threatening you.
The interest is what makes it so bizarre indeed. No one would be happy to see such kind of interest nor accepting to pay it. Unless he or she is pressed at that time cos of debts or things that needs immediate attention before it will be considered.

No i did not try at all about borrowing online. But Also we have no idea about online borrowing. Because we never consider that there is an option too. But in My country no body said this before that he took borrow from online sites even it looks scam for me.

Seriously, there is no reason in the world that will make me try and find someone I know to actually borrow money online or myself to borrow money online because it is not a very good decision to make.

Online loans could sometimes enticing in dealing with immediate needs. Most of these online loans sites, have policies that makes you link your bank account to your profile on their site. However, the request is sometimes difficult because there is always a decline from them. I have never requested a loan from them because their profil margin is always as huge as the loan requested.

I have never tried it out before and even if I have to, I don't really see the need to borrow money online because some of the online loan company can be very funny that after providing all your details they might even deduct all the money from your bank account when you are not able to pay it back on time.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
I haven't obtained loan online before.
I am aware that there are websites and apps where you can get loans. I have heard that their interest rates are a bit on the high side, and most of them get no collateral.

I have never tried out of borrowing money online. The reason is that I believe in raising money for any business venture I want to start. More so I don't like some of the details they usually require before they can Grant you loan.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
No. I have not taken loans online before, but i am aware that such platforms exist.
I think it is beneficial to those who want to start up their businesses but cannot source for capital elsewhere.
With the transaction done online, i do not think the criteria will be cumbersome.

Yes I have tried borrowing money online and the result was not palatable. I succeeded in borrowing the money because I wanted to meet a need. The stipulated time was exceeded and they started calling all my contacts. It was disheartening.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds