Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to deal with competing businesses?

I have realized a lot the competition sometimes tell you what your business is lacking and that is very good. Competition can never be eradicated so there is no need to run away from it or to hate it instead prepare and win customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was managing a small shop in my city, there was another competing shop. What I did was always try to be honest in my dealings and it helped me to win more customers.

Competition is a slice of life, without competition life would seem oblique, business owners should just find a way to stay in trend to have a chance to win the competition.

Seriously speaking alot of people have been battling or dealing with counterparts in business operations even though both parties have different motives, set goals with different mission and vision but with the same aimed at profit making. you just have to stig to your set goals.

When I was managing a small shop in my city, there was another competing shop. What I did was always try to be honest in my dealings and it helped me to win more customers.
It simple as it looks, it is definitely one of the easiest way to the hearts of potential customers. Honesty is very important in everything that we do, it makes people to trust and believes in whatever business that we established.

Competition in business is unavoidable. Competition also makes your business to do better in the sense that you always want to be the preferred by customers.

In my locality their are huge competitors around me, but due to, i have that strong affinity with people, and tje relationship with them have grown they decided to patronize me more.

I deal and have still been dealing with a competing business. But the funny thing is that this competing businesses are all in the online space. So we only compete online

The best way to deal with competitors is to make your product unique and also ensure quality products and production.

Most of the things we encounter in our line of business has to do with how we can meet up on customer service.This is based on the nature of our services we offer,the sector has more of customers needing services for the business,we collaborate to do things together.

Most of the things we encounter in our line of business has to do with how we can meet up on customer service.This is based on the nature of our services we offer,the sector has more of customers needing services for the business,we collaborate to do things together.
Yes the first business I started was very competitive because there were a lot of investors In such businesses and this make you to be creative and innovative in order for you to beat your competitor in businesses.

We have experienced that when someone opened a shop close to ours. We just had to study him and know what he was not offering and then give our clients.

We have experienced that when someone opened a shop close to ours. We just had to study him and know what he was not offering and then give our clients.
I love your point. There is no way that we will do business that we will not experience competition. When business competition does happens, we need to study the weakness and strength of our competitors to know how to handle the situation.

I have never dealt with competing businesses but I always see them and wonder how they cope with it. I think working as a team will help them alot. That way, each of them is able to get customers.

Every business has to deal with competition sooner or later, this is actually part of the business. That is why when starting a business you need to make plans for competition as well

Here in my locality I'm standing alone doing business, my own business isn't a popular or on demand type in such a locality. Its a game fancied a lot by the gamers, and not for everyone.

No doubt competition is a part of business and sometimes one side can be better equipped than the other, but still there is still a lot that can be done to improve and make it healthy

Every business has to deal with competition sooner or later, this is actually part of the business. That is why when starting a business you need to make plans for competition as well
You are right. Just be ready when the competition comes. If you are having a good profit now don't expect it to be regular because when a good business rival comes to town you might be caught flat footed. There should be a contingency plan for that situation so you would know how to react.

You are right. Just be ready when the competition comes. If you are having a good profit now don't expect it to be regular because when a good business rival comes to town you might be caught flat footed. There should be a contingency plan for that situation so you would know how to react.
Exactly, there was these fast food restaurant that came to town, it became popular after some time but i guess they got over excited and forgot to plan ahead for competition. Later on another fast food restaurant came to town and the funny thing was that it was just besides the first one. Within a month the new one took over and was having hugh sales

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds