Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to deal with competing businesses?

Competition is what make a business really thrive in the market as that would show how strategic the business is. Every business should have competitors as that is the best way to know which company has what it takes.

Advertisement Placeholder
Exactly, there was these fast food restaurant that came to town, it became popular after some time but i guess they got over excited and forgot to plan ahead for competition. Later on another fast food restaurant came to town and the funny thing was that it was just besides the first one. Within a month the new one took over and was having hugh sales
Yes I have had an opportunity to deal with a competitive business it is very challenging and stressing but you have to put up your best in order to win the market.

Yes I have had an opportunity to deal with a competitive business it is very challenging and stressing but you have to put up your best in order to win the market.
competitive market required lots of hard work for our businesses to stand out from others. It is not easy to win in such market where competition is high. But the reward is also high. So we must prepare to work hard to achieve our goals and later enjoy the achievements.

Exactly, to be able to stand your ground in a competitive market, you need to put in your best at all times like you have said and be creative. Always bring out new ideas and be able to execute these ideas

Competition is what make a business really thrive in the market as that would show how strategic the business is. Every business should have competitors as that is the best way to know which company has what it takes.
I agreed with you. There is no way a business will not experience competition either now or later in business. Competition makes the business grows stronger and better provided that you keep coming up with better ideas and innovations that will move the business forward.

I agreed with you. There is no way a business will not experience competition either now or later in business. Competition makes the business grows stronger and better provided that you keep coming up with better ideas and innovations that will move the business forward.
That's how it works, imagine a monopolistic market suddenly having lots of other competitors if such a person is not innovative such person might run out of business

Any company that does not have competitive and critical thinkers will definitely like your copy from others and from there they can be sued in the court of law.

That's how it works, imagine a monopolistic market suddenly having lots of other competitors if such a person is not innovative such person might run out of business
I believe if the government can help in curbing Monopoly by giving licence to many people who are interested in some business that requires licence. This will promote innovation.

The best business is a monopoly where there is no visible competition in the market. However, the bad side of monopoly is the business to be stagnant with no improvement. Even the prices of the commodities can be higher than the standard to the detriment of the customers.

Yes I have and still am and still will fo a long time as long as I am into the business I am into. The thing is that there is always room for everyone I'm any business if you are serious

I believe if the government can help in curbing Monopoly by giving licence to many people who are interested in some business that requires licence. This will promote innovation.
Yeah, it would definately help promote innovation if the government steps in but I don't think the government wants to because of selfish interests and high tax rate from monopoly companies

Every where one turns to is competition. So yes I have been dealing with competition in my business for quite a omg time now and still making progress regardless. You can't chase away the competition

Every where one turns to is competition. So yes I have been dealing with competition in my business for quite a omg time now and still making progress regardless. You can't chase away the competition
Today over here in my country every business is competitive and no one is Monopoly of any business I will say that competition helped to create innovation and different method and way of satisfying your customers.

I have never had to compete with a business but I have it in mind that it is inevitable so I just live each day preparing and making my business better.

Yeah, it would definately help promote innovation if the government steps in but I don't think the government wants to because of selfish interests and high tax rate from monopoly companies
This won't encourage innovation and creativity. The Monopoly enjoyed by a particular company will not force them to develope their product as compared to when there are other competitors.

Business is about competition. Anyone who is scared of competition shouldn't do business because the idea or product you are proposing to sell has already been introduced into the market by another years before you thought of it. In dealing with such existing competitor,a market survey will do a lot of good. It will help you know how the consumers feel about the existing brand and you will be able to know how well to package your brand to either have the standard of the existing brand or beat the existing brand. Another thing to consider is the quality of the existing brand. You can improve on your own quality to make it standout in the market from already existing brands.

Facing and dealing with competition in any business is inevitable that's why it's good to always know what to do at time when competition come. Some time a go i open a provision shop in my locality everything is going smoothly until one big Alhaji open the same shop and competition started but i was manage to find a way out.

You have to deal with rival businesses all the time. I do personally and it can get quite tough, especially mentally to keep you focused and motivated to do more. I think it's important to not lose sight of what you want to achieve and let a competitor beat you.

This won't encourage innovation and creativity. The Monopoly enjoyed by a particular company will not force them to develope their product as compared to when there are other competitors.
That is a general belief though, in reality a company that doesn't fine new ways to please it's customers would soon go out of business it is just that competition makes it more intense.

Competition in business should not be seen as an enemy . In reality, it brings out the best on you. All that comes to your mind is how to out-smart your competitor and it make you learn more and this will make your services better

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds