Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to deal with competing businesses?

Many people deal with competition in their respective business everyday, to overcome competitors and competitions you just have to be real in what ever you do, do your job and services deligently and ensure you don't use fake materials to render services to your customers

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm just starting in the world of business. I believe I'm not in competition with any business oner in my locality. Only me does the brand of business, that's why i see no competition to worry myself about.

There was this time that I was working with this bottle water company. And then a new firm got a location in that same areas and the competition became ready stiff. In order to have an advanted we had to adopt a lot of measures. One was quick delivery of our product even before it was dawn and it worked well for a while.

In my opinion, everybody faces competition of some even in everyday life not to talk of business. This is inevitable being that you're not the first to establish such kind of business. The capital invested and the skill of your trading will determine if your competitors will be ahead of you or you ahead of them

Competition is good as it brings out the best in those involved in it. Monopoly on the other hand blinds the major player from seeing where his fault lies as he keeps doing the same thing over and over without giving room for major innovations.

Sometimes competing in the industry isn't easy. Sometimes you encounter competing companies that want to drag you around. Have you ever had to compete with a company that did similar things as you? How did you deal with it? I've yet to deal with too much, but I have had to speak with competing companies in the past, but it was more for a team-up than anything.
You are right, competition in industries and businesses isn't easy. At times, competition helps business men to develop a good business idea. But most times, competitions affect the incomes of all businesses and industries

Sometimes competing in the industry isn't easy. Sometimes you encounter competing companies that want to drag you around. Have you ever had to compete with a company that did similar things as you? How did you deal with it? I've yet to deal with too much, but I have had to speak with competing companies in the past, but it was more for a team-up than anything.
Well I think competition in the business world is nothing but inevitable. It is a recurrent decimal amongst people in the same line of idea, and products. Competition should be handled professionally and wisely. In order to outshine your competitors, you would need to be on your toes while being observant. It is necessary you look at what your competition is doing better than you are and admit your weakness in this regards. After which, work on that area, and improve your service or product delivery. It I would advise business owner to have a good relationship with their client or customers as they would provide you with critical information of how you could be better than your rivals in the same business.

I once sold watches and had to deal with other competitors but most of all, i learnt a great deal from them, i made use of facebook sponsored ads and made sure i worked effectively on them to get better results, this enabled me to be able to make a high level of sales and get great online reputation which has always been beneficial.

We were working on setting up parties and hangout when all of a sudden customers were not forthcoming and we noticed we had a new competition. We had to offer them wan agreement to sign them work for us.

The fact is that most businesses has competitors , and thus one should be ready to put in everything humanly possible to make his product or business stand out from existing competitors. Nevertheless, it is ideal for one to have innovated business to avoid competitors

Hmm competition in industry i don't have much to say, i realise that competition improves some companies and vice versa. You must have gotten idea from the companies you visited im the past and you discover the team work its such a good step.

Competition in the business world is inevitable as long as the sector or service offering is something lucrative there is going to be a large throng of persons offering that same kind of service with a little tweak to theirs. It's up to us as business persons to dig deep and find a way to out wit our competition

Although I do not have any good business of my own but if I have it in the future I will not go into competition with anybody , instead of me to go into competition I rather make my goods and services to be exactly what the society will be interested on and that's how I can make sell and succeed in my business.

There was this time that I was working with this bottle water company. And then a new firm got a location in that same areas and the competition became ready stiff. In order to have an advanted we had to adopt a lot of measures. One was quick delivery of our product even before it was dawn and it worked well for a while.
Very nice that the team at the company sourced for the best strategy to shrug off the test posed by the competitor in the Industry. That's why competition makes everyone to be serious with whatever business they venture into.

Very nice that the team at the company sourced for the best strategy to shrug off the test posed by the competitor in the Industry. That's why competition makes everyone to be serious with whatever business they venture into.
I absolutely agree with you on your take on competition. Most people tend to shy away from it, some even advice you not to pertake in it all. But completion should actually be embraced and encouraged as it allows people to do more than ordinary. We find that part of ourselves we didn't know about when we are being pushed to, businesses act in same manner because it is controlled by people.

It's not easy to compete .it takes a lot of stress to do that .Theres competition in every business aspects in the whole world, you can't start a new business without having a competitor either near or far, the only way you can compete with them is through advertising your product and also upgrade your product.

Yea...
It happens and as a person, I have observed that.
In a mini gas refilling station where my friend happens to be working with. Their clients began to run suddenly without them knowing the exact cause.
His boss now ask for possible strategies to bring them back.

Some of the strategies he got were;
1. Earliness to work, 2. How you regards your clients etc

Everybody faces competition of some sought everyday in live not to talk of business. This is inevitable being that you're not the first to establish such kind of business. The capital invested and the skill of your trading will determine if your competitors will run you aground you run them aground.
yes everyone faces competition in the business line because if you need to grow your business then you have to face competition and slowly slowly you will stabilised your business and every day is your competition day in bussiness

There is no business without competition except it is monopolised so having to face competition in a business is one of the normal things that occurs in every business especially business that has much profit in it

I absolutely agree with you on your take on competition. Most people tend to shy away from it, some even advice you not to pertake in it all. But completion should actually be embraced and encouraged as it allows people to do more than ordinary. We find that part of ourselves we didn't know about when we are being pushed to, businesses act in same manner because it is controlled by people.
Thanks for sharing same vision about competition. I love competition cos it energize me, makes me have strategies and plan to stay upfront. It motivates me to work to exceed my own expectations. Without competition the world wouldn't be where it is today, in terms of development.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds