Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to deal with competing businesses?

If you are lazy in creating innovations you should not bother to go into any business at all as competition will always come when you least expected and the way that you can turn things around with ideas will makes you survive the heat.

Advertisement Placeholder
Competition in business should not be seen as an enemy . In reality, it brings out the best on you. All that comes to your mind is how to out-smart your competitor and it make you learn more and this will make your services better
Exactly, i like this mindset. Every business would have to face competition in one way or another along the business. It is the mindset you use in facing it would determine your results. If you see it as a problem, then thats what you would get but if you see it as what you have just said, it will also be like that for you.

Yes I was part of business which we started with my uncle and it is about gasoline station which started very well but after 2 years we have big multinational company open their service station and it impact of our sales and profit and it hurts lots as we lost almost 40% business within 6 months.
This is one of the disadvantage small busineses face in a sector that has big players with huge finance and highly skilled manpower to drive their operation.What one should do at this point,is to keep servicing the clients that are still remaining and then think of upgrading.

Sometimes competing in the industry isn't easy. Sometimes you encounter competing companies that want to drag you around. Have you ever had to compete with a company that did similar things as you? How did you deal with it? I've yet to deal with too much, but I have had to speak with competing companies in the past, but it was more for a team-up than anything.
Competition in business is good for the consumers. Businesses will try to do their best to be number one in sales and marketing. Others really pay millions of dollars to advertising companies to be bought and recognized. I have once worked with a real estate company that has lots of competitors. Yet we thrive because of good business plan.

During my time in school, I helped plan parties, I was focused and I got into affiliate with another top body then one group kept looking for ways to bring us down but instead it made us reason fast and come up with ideas.

Every business experience competition. However, some sadistic people takes it way too far. In the internet business, some competitors hire hackers to take down the website of others just to take over their market. Being ready is always important because it's unavoidable.

Yes of course. I've been in situation where I have to compete with business and it's a normal thing to do if you wanna make it big in business, healthy competition is necessary and one need to keep heads up

Competition in business should not be seen as an enemy . In reality, it brings out the best on you. All that comes to your mind is how to out-smart your competitor and it make you learn more and this will make your services better
This day is almost every business is competitive in nature and it is rear you find any business that is Monopoly in Asia with this fact one has to be ready for competition when going into business.

When experiencing competitions you must strategize as see where you competitors are weak at then boom ! That’s where you hit the nail with the hammer and stand out and also come up with new ideas

When you are in a business line, you will have to understand one important thing that is there will always be a competitor. There is no business that does not have a competitor.

Competition business is very good because it brings out the best in a lot of businesses and also it brings about innovation which will make businesses grow.

Competition is seen almost every where, even With fashion companies there's still competition, the only way to avoid competition is not to exist, it's a norm,I'd just say industries should strive for the betterment of the people and nation at large

Competition is seen almost every where, even With fashion companies there's still competition, the only way to avoid competition is not to exist, it's a norm,I'd just say industries should strive for the betterment of the people and nation at large
We, a healthy competitive market is not a bad thing. That will ensure that the individual will get higher quality products. If there is no competition in the market, then one business will start monopoly of price of the product.

You are right, there is no way for you to own a business without having to deal with competition. If you try and stay away from business competition, it will come looking for you.

I don think there is anybody that is not or has not dealt with competing business or businesses close to theirs at some point in time. I have and still am at the moment online.

I don think there is anybody that is not or has not dealt with competing business or businesses close to theirs at some point in time. I have and still am at the moment online.
Yes I believe there is no one that has never deal with competition in a business. every business one is going is competitive because there is a party that also performs the same business with you.

Competition in business is one major constant in any business one can think of. Except you are the monopoly of that business in that area, with time, other newer competitors will start coming into the business too

I think every business, weather small or big should find a way to overcome it's competitors. Some Businesses are just ignorant to this fact and it's costing them a lot.

Competition in business is one major constant in any business one can think of. Except you are the monopoly of that business in that area, with time, other newer competitors will start coming into the business too
In this modern time the monopoly is very rare. It is easy to start up a business to imitate the original. Even the style of business is easy to imitate because it has no copyright.

I have experienced this before, infact I am experiencing it presently, in have a small business I opened but just a couple of week after I started the business, not less than 3 people started thesame business and they are staying close to me, so that's how competition started.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds