Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to deal with competing businesses?

I did, and i was the first one to do it at the area they copied and try to compete.. i just don't care about it. I do what im already been doing before

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm just starting in the world of business. I believe I'm not in competition with any business oner in my locality. Only me does the brand of business, that's why i see no competition to worry myself about.
This is what some business experts advising people to do especially those who are just starting out their business. Those experts said they should look for a place where there is little or no competition and float their business there. This way up to capture the larger share of the market and make more profit.

not me, but some local stores near me had to, one of the things they tried doing is that they started offering loans to people that couldn't pay instantly and they reduced the price for some products they had already, and it kind of worked to be honest

Many companies and organizations create for monopoly, because it allows them to control the business, and make as much money as possible. Competition in business is good when it's a healthy one as it favors the customers, but when it turns out to everyone trying to run the other out of business, it becomes unhealthy.

This is what some business experts advising people to do especially those who are just starting out their business. Those experts said they should look for a place where there is little or no competition and float their business there. This way up to capture the larger share of the market and make more profit.
Hmm, such analysis is okay. But expect to see competition come in at some point. Irrespective that, i don't face competition in my business. It doesn't make me feel it will remain that way. Another person might find comfort running such business and we fall into competition.

I had plans of putting up a home business bake shop when we moved to this village. But when I saw that there were 4 competition already so I banished the thought. Now there are 3 of them left but I think they are still competing healthily with not much cut-throat competition. Or maybe the owners have a treaty on the competition.

Competition and business can Never be separated, it's needful that as a business owner you know how to leverage on your competitive power, you must not be relaxed, you must look for ways to outshine your competitors

Sometimes, completion in business is good. Only when you look at it as someone doing the same thing as you and think about how you can make yours unique. I've had people do the same things as me but I never really saw them as competition. I knew how unique my product was.

There are bad competition and a good competion but a situation in which you are trying to eliminate the other party so that you can take full control as a business organisation is not the best way but you can compete with other organisation by providing quality goods and best customer service.

With the fact established that there is no business that is jam-packed, you surely would face competition and competitors of different magnitude. Like my business was competing with those that had made it in the sector, my self and those upcomings in the business.
[automerge]1616142324[/automerge]
With the fact established that there is no business that is jam-packed, you surely would face competition and competitors of different magnitude. Like my business was competing with those that had made it in the sector, my self and those upcomings in the business.

Hmm, such analysis is okay. But expect to see competition come in at some point. Irrespective that, i don't face competition in my business. It doesn't make me feel it will remain that way. Another person might find comfort running such business and we fall into competition.
I believe that before anyone could come into the market and compete with you, you would have made enough profit from the business which can helps to sustain you when the competitor arises. It is very good to develop a a unique selling point for your business so that your customers will stick with you irrespective of what the competitor may offer them.

I believe that before anyone could come into the market and compete with you, you would have made enough profit from the business which can helps to sustain you when the competitor arises. It is very good to develop a a unique selling point for your business so that your customers will stick with you irrespective of what the competitor may offer them.
Yes, that's why its best to make proper use of once opportunity to stabilise yourself and cement your status. That is said in case something changes from the normal to complex and uneasy one. So when competitors come in, you've already gained trust and more customers. For them to come meet you will be hard.

Competition in business is something that I believe should be welcomed warmly, because in the test of fire that is what brings out your true nature, only if you decide to stick around.

Competition in business is something that I believe should be welcomed warmly, because in the test of fire that is what brings out your true nature, only if you decide to stick around.
Where their isn't competition such business or market don't produce the best result. It needs competition to keep up with top notch and quality. Cos where the other fails another takes his or her place. And no business owner will love to see such, that will enable them to work tirelessly to offer the best.

All markets or sectors are now saturated all over the world now. The best thing to do as an investor is to ensure you are ontop at your industry and sell the best products and services to your customers to that they will always come for more

Their are just high number of business owners online, offline dealing on the same niche products. If one is not careful, or have enough strategy to convince more customers the other overtakes em, to lure the customers buying more from him. So we need to have strategies, trade on qualities, follow market demands to keep up with other competitors.

Sometimes competing in the industry isn't easy. Sometimes you encounter competing companies that want to drag you around. Have you ever had to compete with a company that did similar things as you? How did you deal with it? I've yet to deal with too much, but I have had to speak with competing companies in the past, but it was more for a team-up than anything.
Not sometimes, most times competing is not easy, because more pressure will be on you although its good because you are called to order, you are charged to improve and not be stable.
*Quote of today*
Did you know the greatest instrument to fight the worries of life is patience. Things might look rough but be patient, better days are coming

I have worked with a business that has to compete with another business and I can tell you that it's quite exhausting to have to compete with another business, you will have to be at your very best because of the competition that exists between you and the other business.

Sometimes competing in the industry isn't easy. Sometimes you encounter competing companies that want to drag you around. Have you ever had to compete with a company that did similar things as you? How did you deal with it? I've yet to deal with too much, but I have had to speak with competing companies in the past, but it was more for a team-up than anything.
Sometimes we need competition to strive in a fair environment and boost productivity, but generally I like working at my own pace for convenience.

Competition in business is heathy as it helps to be able to assess the business performance in the market. If a business owner is sure and understood his business perfectly well he or she has no reason to be afraid of his competitors. In any business competitors can not be totally avoided.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds