Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to deal with competing businesses?

Yes.

There are a lot of such instances and I must confess that it is not something easy at all.

. this is why we have to make sure that we can do the business before getting involved in it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, this is what big companies do. Many big companies always have a separate department that takes care of needs of the customers all the time. This is important.
It is absolutely necessary just to make sure that your business satisfy all problems that your client's is facing and to ensure that no problem is left unsolved. Separate department must be created

Competition in business is something that will always exist even in industries that are not popular as they begin to emerge. You just need to look for a way around it and make yourself relevant always.

No I have never had that experience, I think that's because I have never owned a personal business, but if you are having a business I believe you might have experienced this.

I think I am right into it because the business that I do is very competitive and it's very difficult to thrive in the niche as a lot of people are begining to sabotage and destroy the profession.
Competing with other business producing the same thing as you sometimes makes you better and stronger , you relents when you don't have any body competing with you .

Dealing with competing business is what I do always when opened for business. I always provide my customers with the Best service ever to Wich supercede other business, steady making advertisement is also a very good way I deal with competing business.

competition is a healthy part of any business, without it, you will be relaxed and won't see any need to achieve excellence, presently, my business has lots of competitors and new ones spring up daily because of the value that it churns out to the general public

Facing competition in a business is inevitably good. It gives the manufacturer the privilege to improve on the products. So, the competition is what bring out the best in the company and it makes the customers have more beliefs in them.
I also go into every kind of investment with the mindset that one competition is going to come at one point but the other and I cannot run away from it. I will instead look for ways to always stay ahead of the curve.

Competing with other business producing the same thing as you sometimes makes you better and stronger , you relents when you don't have any body competing with you .
It makes you stronger as you've said but it also posses as a threat because your competitors are also looking at you as a threat and doing everything in their power to see that they too the market chart.

Sometimes competing in the industry isn't easy. Sometimes you encounter competing companies that want to drag you around. Have you ever had to compete with a company that did similar things as you? How did you deal with it? I've yet to deal with too much, but I have had to speak with competing companies in the past, but it was more for a team-up than anything.
I've had one who comes in on a regular basis pretending to buy items, asks for the price and leaves without buying it at all. They also started spreading some misinformation about our business. Thankfully, it seems to have stopped for now.

I tried opening a shop in place where there were several shop's selling similar things.
But it was very frustrating because the other person knows how to retain his customers.

Sometimes competing in the industry isn't easy. Sometimes you encounter competing companies that want to drag you around. Have you ever had to compete with a company that did similar things as you? How did you deal with it? I've yet to deal with too much, but I have had to speak with competing companies in the past, but it was more for a team-up than anything.
I haven't had any deal with any competitive business before and I wonder what such deal will be because most competitors that are dealing with the same business as you is secretly envying your progress.
As such I will purposely decide and choose to do things my own way and focus on my own way of success and let them be.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds