Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever complained about a product?

Advertisement Placeholder
I always try to express my dissatisfaction with a product where ever necessary, but it is obvious that most business owners do not care about such reviews at all.

It is only few business organisation that really cares about the review of their customer on their products, sometimes it's always a waste of time because most of them don't really care and they may not like to change because the government are not helping in maintaining a buyer's right.

Well, many people would obviously complain if they feel that complaining would be beneficial and the administration would take some kind of action. There are many governmental organizations and companies and they hardly take any action.

There was a time in which I bought a product in a store and it did not come with a handle so i had to complain to them. I was able to he given some compensation and replaced the product.

Yes,if I buy a product and it is below pae and not worth the money I paid for it then I'm definitely going to complain. I don't like being cheated on
Yes its possible, one can buy product and end up seeing the product the Bought is not worth the money he payed,it usually annoy customers which is very bad.

How often have you had to make a complaint about a product? What results have you obtained?
I don't really like seeing myself as a compliant all the time which is why it's very important to buy from where high quality products are sold always.

I always try to express my dissatisfaction with a product where ever necessary, but it is obvious that most business owners do not care about such reviews at all.
I have had some experience with such business owners, they would completely Ignore the reviews and it can be pretty annoying.

Yes,if I buy a product and it is below pae and not worth the money I paid for it then I'm definitely going to complain. I don't like being cheated on
Yes i have complained about a product to a wholesalers and not the producer because i don't have the opportunity of getting to the producer, i bought a milk and it has expiredand it was changed do me when I explained.

Yes I have. I once ordered for a product online and I didnt get exactly what i ordered for. I complained immediately just to find out they didnt have the actual product I ordered for!
I asked for a refund immediately!

I have never complained about inedible products but I have complained about food which I ordered from restaurants. Most of the restaurants do not offer high quality food and they often face criticism if the food does not taste good.

I do not hesitate to complain anytime I am not satisfied with a product or a service rendered by a business. I always believe that my opinion and criticism would trigger them to do better in future.

I have complaint put about the product and the services that I have received so many times in the past. I normally do not like to hold back my frustration whenever I am not impressed about something.

I agree with you and it is most a regular occurrence when you shop with online stores with bad reviews,such doesn't let the online store grow
As far as I'm concerned, it's always a very normal thing for one to complain about any business products that didn't meet their supposed standards that it was supposed to.

I have had some experience with such business owners, they would completely Ignore the reviews and it can be pretty annoying.
You might actually think that they ignore the reviews but they might actually be taking it into consideration when they are making their next product that will be pushed into the market.

You might actually think that they ignore the reviews but they might actually be taking it into consideration when they are making their next product that will be pushed into the market.
If that where to be the case, then it would be better they at least give out an indication that they got the message than completely ignoring, I think that would be better.

We are not perfect and so its normal for us to make mistakes when packaging our products , and its normal for the consumer to complain about a product he/she is not satisfy with,
As far as I'm concerned, it's always a very normal thing for one to complain about any business products that didn't meet their supposed standards that it was supposed to

My assistant in the office bought a digital camera that was faulty. She filed a complaint with the department of trade office. She was entertained but she was not happy with the resolution that the camera would be repaired. What she wanted was for the camera to be replaced. That is the problem with the so called fine print that says defective product is subject to repair before replacement.

I usually make some research whenever I want to buy a product especially if it is one that I am going to spend a lot of money in doing that. Whenever the product does not meet what I saw in the internet I always try to complain to them no matter what.

Very big complaint I did, lol there was a time I bought a stock from store like that so I went home to start using the stuff it wasn't good at all I went back to the stock incharge to complaint about it the only respond I got from him is I shouldn't be worry hence that this is the first time I made a complain so let it be they improve their products as well as it's before.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds