Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever complained about a product?

I have not heard any bad reviews about online products. I guess I am lucky. People often complain about ordering products from Jumia as they don't get what they asked for.
Lol same here, I have seen alot of news about various issues when it comes to buying things online, though I do not buy much online but so far I have been lucky not to have any issue at all and I hope it stays that way.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I have, many times actually. I remember when I ordered for a product from an online store and it wasn't what I needed so I complain to them.

Though I rarely have to complain about products but with respect to the complaints, 50 percent of them were resolved while I got tired of complaining about the rest since a solution was not upcoming. The best experience was a complain with respect to a new wristwatch which stopped functioning the next day after delivery, the company came down to my location to give a replacement plus a discount on on my next purchase while the worst had to do with illegal charges from my bank account in which till this moment, there have been no refunds.

Yeah, I have. Just that I can remember when I had a problem with a product I ordered online, so when it arrived I accessed it and notice that it was bad. So I complained and return it.

Yes, but not officially though because it's usually not attended to properly here in my country but rather swept under the carpet as if it did not matter.

Yes I have. I once ordered for a product online and what was delivered was way below the quality expected. I simply asked for a cancellation of the order and my money was refunded instantly.

Yes, i've complained about a product. There was a time i order for a cloth online, it took alot of time to arrive. On arrival it wasn't what i ordered for, so I called up the seller and then returned the cloth and she refunded my money because i was no longer interested.

Of course there are situations where you don't get exactly what you ordered, especially online, which warrant complaints. I have been unsatisfied with a product I bought online before and I made complaints but never go feed back. It was so annoying.

Yes I have made complain before on a product I bought once. It's was an expired product. So I needed to raise an alarm in favor of those that were yet to fall a victim

I bought a device once and I discovered that after using it for barely 24 hours it develop a lot of issues I wrote back to the company complaining about the new issues the device has developed and they told me they will deliver a new product to me

More than once, I have complained about various products that doesn't meet the standards I want or maybe a fake. And the only result I end up getting is having the product replaced or having a refund

Most time I always do thorough review of a product before buying it. This is the reason that makes me complain less after buying products mostly online.

Yes I have several times, I have even have to return some at times that why if I want to buy something I tried as much as possible to buy from a reliable and warranty places in case of such occurrences

On numerous occasions I have complained about products I was dissatisfied with as a result of bad quality,some were returned some were repaired.

How often have you had to make a complaint about a product? What results have you obtained?
Hahahahaha. I have severally laid complain about some particular products. Some products aren't just worth producing. Some manufacturers these days aren't about perfection but about excess profit on their products which resulted in loss of value.

I don't remember complaining a product and lodging a formal complain. If I don't like the product, I never buy it or never buy from the same seller. It is best to avoid buying from the seller who sends faulty products.

More than once I have complained about a product and sometimes I don't get the response I hoped for. But in most cases I do have the purchased product swapped or changed for me to a better one

not at all. I've never made a complaints on a product.do you know why? the reason is because my country don't take complaints serious you will just wast your time.

I can remember when I got a product from a company though was bad but I had to return it due to letting the company know in order to improve on it.
I have actually purchased an expired drugs one time from a pharmacist. It was such a crazy experience for me because I almost took the drugs and something kept dragging me back. I had to complain immediately.

not at all. I've never made a complaints on a product.do you know why? the reason is because my country don't take complaints serious you will just wast your time.
That is true the government does not really care about the complain consumer are making concerning a particular product which make it very difficult for most companies to improve their products and their overall services... This is really bad and I don't know why the government are behaving this way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds