Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever complained about a product?

The customer care for most companies over here are very poor. if you make a complain they might take it with a pinch of salt and do nothing about it. Instead I simply look for alternative products and abandon the one.

Advertisement Placeholder
I once purchased a pair of shoes from a popular store named jumia. When it was delivered, it was nothing close to what was described in the picture. I returned it and asked for refund, they said I can't be given cash but will have to order another product. I got angry and just wrote a negative review about the site's products.

Yes I have I have to complain about a product that a company is offering to the public simply because I didn't get the satisfaction that the company actually advertised of the product and I did it not just for myself but for Candice of people who are going through the same thing that I went through with the product.
A lot of products that are sold in my country Nigeria always substandard including drugs because I've actually purchased a drug that was already expired and I had to report.

You are definitely correct , in my country we have a lot of different product out there that are fakes products which can be easily known . Some are already expired and they are being sold out.

Yes of course because when bought a product maybe there are particular you want and them could bring, then you will complain to them about it.
There are some companies that have problem when it comes to delivering products that are purchased from them when they are supposed to and they will be making a lot of useless excuses.

I agree with you and it is most a regular occurrence when you shop with online stores with bad reviews,such doesn't let the online store grow
When such online stores are offering substandard products and services they are definitely going to get negative reviews which will always affect the business.

In my home country, people at different times and season have lodge complains over a poor service rendered or a poor product. I have also registered my dissatisfaction over a poor service rendered but didn't get any tangible results. I am optimistic that this narrative will change soonest and every voice will be heard and restitution done where appropriate.

I once purchased a pair of shoes from a popular store named jumia. When it was delivered, it was nothing close to what was described in the picture. I returned it and asked for refund, they said I can't be given cash but will have to order another product. I got angry and just wrote a negative review about the site's products.
One thing I've noticed with this site is that most of the store owners there don't stock quality products and sometimes it spoils the name of the brand because one expects to get nothing short of the highest quality there.

I agree with you and it is most a regular occurrence when you shop with online stores with bad reviews,such doesn't let the online store grow
Personally I'm not going to blame any person who goes and give a negative review online about a particular product that never met standard because the problem is actually from the company that sold it.

Yes, severally. The product wasn't worth the amount I purchased it for.
Seriously, I keep wondering why a lot of companies will produce products that are not standard to what they are supposed to be and some shopping mall will purchase it and sell it on their behalf.

The only reason why most company produces inferior product is because they bar always greedy and want more profit than the normal profit they are earning during business .

I have complained about a product. I bought it from a local store and I didn't check the expiry date unti I got home. I opened it and I found out that it is expired. I complained and it was replaced for me.

Yes, I most often complain about some of the product which I knows much about them. I bought a particular product which was sold to me in high price but it was a low quality product so I have to write to the customer care against it market department.

There was a time in which I wrote a letter to a local company that was selling snacks in my location about the quality of their packaging as it was always brittle. They thanked me for throwing their attention to it and it was actually surprising that within a few couple of days they brought in a more stronger one.

Yes I once render my complaint on a particular product to the local authorities in my area simply because the product which is being distributed to the public was not actually a good product for consumption.

Theres nothing bad about complaining on a particular product to the owner of the company or the authority in charge in order to make a correction to the mistakes been made,
Yes I once render my complaint on a particular product to the local authorities in my area simply because the product which is being distributed to the public was not actually a good product for consumption.

Yes I wrote a complaint to one of the online platform which I make an order for a particular product and a specific quality but it later happens to be quite different from what I order .

I've never done that before, the reason is because there's no government organization here that's responsible for this , the Nigerian government has not made adequate provision for all this things thereby making it very difficult for people to lay a complain

I almost always try as much as possible in order to give valuable feedback to any product or service I have received and that also includes complaints because I think that I might actually be helping them say what other customers might not be able to. I have one complaint about a memory card that I bought online and I was happy that they were able to attend to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds