Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever complained about a product?

Actually I do engage myself into some.kind of business transactions that I will buy product from a company and sell it out to people and when I bought it was supply and i later found out the the product was not as exact what i ordered for.

Advertisement Placeholder
Complaining about a product is the features that must he managed well by every company. You shouldn't treat the customers that complaned about a product badly.
You are absolutely correct because this is also a very delicate aspect of the business and that's definitely the way businesses are. A customer whose goods are not exchanged for the good one will never return.

Actually complaints are most often inevitable in any form of services that are being provided. I have complained about a services which was not provided based on the set agreement.

This is another sensitive aspect that must be taken very soon. You will have to get capable hands to manage this section of the company because the goods bought in bad condition must be replaced.

They are you couple of times in which I was not happy with what I bought and I believe that they could have done better and I have always complained to the business and what if they are going to change or not.

It's normal to have issues with a particular product when you are not happy with that particular product , so its normal to complain about what services you don't enjoys.

Yes I have. Sometime last two years I brought a gadget that was not what I thought it was. Even the packaging felt wrong entirely. I had to complain about it and I finally got the product changed.

I have almost the same experience , though I was not the person that bought the gadget but my wife , the gadget didn't last three month and after the complaint , the gadget was sent back to the company for repair
Yes I have. Sometime last two years I brought a gadget that was not what I thought it was. Even the packaging felt wrong entirely. I had to complain about it and I finally got the product changed.

I have complained about a product severally and it has helped me a lot. Before now, I will just regards that products that I bought as a loss and I wouldn't make any complaint.

I almost never miss an opportunity to complain about the product if I have reasons to. I believe that companies should always try to create products that their customers like and enjoy to use at all times.

I am usually not shy what so ever in order to complain about a product that I do not like because I believe that it is going to be something of joy to the consumers that a customer is trying to voice out a complaint.

Actually I hav4 Union complain about a particular company and the kind of goods and services that such companies or company provide to the people. the services the people paid for, is not what is provided to them.

I am usually not shy what so ever in order to complain about a product that I do not like because I believe that it is going to be something of joy to the consumers that a customer is trying to voice out a complaint.
There are some company that prefer their customer to be voicing out if theres complain about their product and services in order to correct all the errors and rebrand their product.

I have complained about products severally. Anyone who buys all the time will definitely have the cause to complain about a particular product one day.. so it is a very normal thing.

If I believe that the product that I have asked for his supposed to be of much quality than the one I received comparing to the price that I paid then I am always going to complain about that no matter what.

Of course, I've complained about so many products I've bought before. Some took the necessary care to resolve the issue, while others were ignored because was paid.

If I believe that the product that I have asked for his supposed to be of much quality than the one I received comparing to the price that I paid then I am always going to complain about that no matter what.
Everybody makes mistakes because we are not perfect and that's the main reason why we normally see lapses in a product which doesn't usually happens everytime.

There was a time in which I bought a product and it was not even close to the one that was in their website after it showed up in the box. I had to complain to them and they had it changed to the one in which I originally ordered.

There was a time in which I bought a product and it was not even close to the one that was in their website after it showed up in the box. I had to complain to them and they had it changed to the one in which I originally ordered.
If you are buying products online normally , then there's every probability that you have to be making complain most of the time because sometimes , most of the good display online might not be exactly what you get.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds