Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever complained about a product?

Everybody have one or two thing we are dissatisfied with in a particular product and most of the time it might happen due to the error from the company which we can just wave

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I have once make a complaint about a particular product of which I purchased online and it happens not to be qualitative as it was advertise. though my complaint was not that consider before of some certain reason of which the company reasons with me.

I once purchased an app online that helps you with the bookkeeping task of your business, it provided the spreadsheet where you can record the day to day income and expenditure of your business . After purchasing the app I notice some bugs in their app I filed my complains and after about 2 days the bugs was fixed and app started functioning properly.

I have several times complained about certain products that have not been up to what I expected. This experience taught me to read reviews before Patronizing any product available.

Sometimes complaints are very important or necessary because it helps the various production companies to be aware of their various mistakes and to also correct them. I have once complained about a particular product and amendments was made.

I usually lay my complaint as much as possible and try to make sure that I do not just go off whenever I'm not satisfied with what is happening in a business organisation.

Actually I have complained about a certain product and a services that was provided to my area by an organisation which happens to be what was not ordered for and the workers claimed to be right.

I am not really the complaining type of a customer , I am an introvert person and instead of making a complain , If i realises the price of the affected product is affordable , I can just disposed it .

I try as much as possible to express my level of dissatisfaction with any product at all that I ever get to buy and then have a buyer's remorse later on . This is What every customer should do .

As long As the product doesn't hurt any body , then that's still acceptable, I have complained about an product more than twice but in a good and respectable manner .

The first time I have ever complain about a product was when I first order a clothes from jumia. What I saw online and ordered was different from what was brought to me and from then I started complaining about them severally up to now.

Actually I have complained more than once about a particular product of which I have ordered sometimes back and the quality of the product was not what I ordered for.

I usually try not to hide my frustration whenever I try a particular product and it was not up to standard. I believe that companies should be very open to receiving criticism and I have actually complained directly to them about products a couple of times.

Most times companies do not usually take some complaints serious, because they believe that they have some level of Monopoly, and this makes them to exhibit high level of pride in service delivery .

Yes, I bought a flash drive online and I used it not up to one week and it stopped working and had to contact the company and the money was refunded back to me to buy another one

I never miss the chance to complain about any product that I do not like . This is because I believe that my voice comes a lot and I am going to be saving other customers who really do not like the idea of complainant.

How often have you had to make a complaint about a product? What results have you obtained?
I have complained about products countless times, especially when I have stated what I want in plain and clear terms, getting anything less than what I requested makes me unsatisfied and I always make sure I express myself until I get what I want.

I have complained on a particular product. The product is expired but I never knew but I returned when I found out that the product is expired on getting home.

I have complained on a particular product. The product is expired but I never knew but I returned when I found out that the product is expired on getting home.
I have complained about a product and I returned it . The major thing is that most of the supermarkets must have a good way of treating the customers that returned the goods.

I have complained about a product and I returned it . The major thing is that most of the supermarkets must have a good way of treating the customers that returned the goods.
Complaining about a product is the features that must he managed well by every company. You shouldn't treat the customers that complaned about a product badly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds