Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever complained about a product?

There is this particular store in my locality and the store is often stocked with some of the goods that are not good all that will soon expire and I've had the cause to complain severally on your goods.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have complained and giving suggestions to so many businesses before that I think they could have done better. The one that I did recently was on packaging because the letter that they use was not strong.

My sister once ordered a product (a polish for her fingers) at Ebay because I recommended her about it and it took too much time to arrive in our house. Afterwards we cancelled the payment and got back our money but the funny thing is that the product arrived so technically the owner lost a product for nothing but that's Ebay's policies. So me and my sister have complained about it and receive what we deserved eventually.

I once bought an expired blue band, when I opened it, it tasted differently, and the texture was also different, I took it to the shop owner and he gave me a better one, that has not expired.

Yes, I have complain bitterly like a woman, I order shoe from jumia and what the brought for me is different from what i saw online, I really regards why I order the shoe self.

There was a time that I complained about the product that I bought from a superstore and it was returned because it has expired and I was treated well by the customers attendance.

I don't think so, it seems like I haven't complained of anything before because I've never bought anything that required me to complain in one way or the other. Don't know if this will even happen in the future.

Yes,if I buy a product and it is below pae and not worth the money I paid for it then I'm definitely going to complain. I don't like being cheated on
I think I bought a second hand cell phone. After I went home together with the product I bought, I went back and I complained something about the product. The seller easily agreed with me when also saw it for himself that something is wrong with the product he sold.

Sometimes around last year I bought a product from a famous supermarket in my locality and I discovered that the product has expired. I complained and I returned it immediately.

Anyone or everyone at some point would have complained about a product that didn't meet the desired need. I haven't really had a cause to complain on a product that I purchased online but I have definitely complain about a product that I bought physically because based on the advertisement it should be the standard of what I needed but to my surprise it didn't meet it and I was pained.

I am always going to complain about a product if I feel that I did not get what I expected. I have complained in the past about quality as well as packaging if it is not been up to the standard in which I am paying for.

I remembered when I ordered for a product with Jumia, when I got the product I didn't like it then I filed a complain and I got the product returned
Most product ordered online always have complains because its not what you ordered that they sent to you , a friend of mine had the issue twice when he ordered for a big flat screen tv and small one was sent to him.

went back to the store to make complains the next day and to take my money back. They refused that they can't refund the money, the only option I have would be to take another phone in the same shop, so I had no choice but to take another one.

went back to the store to make complains the next day and to take my money back. They refused that they can't refund the money, the only option I have would be to take another phone in the same shop, so I had no choice but to take another one.
Once you purchased something it has already become yours, I don't think they will like to give you your money back it doesn't work that way, I have once been in this kind of situation.

Yes I always complain about a product, last week I made an order , when the order came, they changed some of it because they were short of the product. So why won’t I complain

Yes I always complain about a product, last week I made an order , when the order came, they changed some of it because they were short of the product. So why won’t I complain
Making complaining is very important, it will help the business owners to make changes so that their customers will enjoy their services that's a good idea my opinion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds