Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business adapted with the times since Covid?

Definitely although things are t how they used to be before covid tho but there has been some improvements as a result of adaptations to the current situation
Change is always constant and covid19 brought a change in the economy with these every business must adapt to the new Trend and with time my business as adapt

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow! This can be really very painfully sometimes concidering the amount of capital and finance that must have been out into such business before the lockdown inevitably needed things. Hope you recovered your funds?
There was this business I was about starting up before the lock down started as a result of the pandemic of covid-19. The business could not really stand since then. I had to close that business. That was the only offline business I had wanted to start

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if my business has adapted to times during and now after the pandemic, well bn truth i don't own a business yet but if i did i would say that it definitely would have improved over time

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if my business has adapted to times during and now after the pandemic, well bn truth i don't own a business yet but if i did i would say that it definitely would have improved over time
Which time business are now adopting to the times of covid19and the post covid19 era has now made business to be able to recover gradually.

I had to close down my business during the lock down. It was a tough decision to make but I had to adapt. When a second lock down was announced I decided to move my business online and try to run it from home.
Really sorry about that. I can feel your pain. Sincerely the pandemic has affected all sectors all over the world. But you made the right move. Online business is the best direction to take.

The Covid-19 pandemic has severely disrupted global consumption, forcing (and permitting) people to unlearn old habits and adopt new ones. A study on habit formation suggests that the average time for a new habit to form is 66 days, with a minimum of 21 days. As of this writing, the lockdown has already lasted long enough in many countries to significantly change habits that had been the foundation of demand and supply.

Companies seeking to emerge from the crisis in a stronger position must develop a systematic understanding of changing habits. For many firms, that will require a new process for detecting and assessing shifts before they become obvious to all. The first step is to map the potential ramifications of behavioral trends to identify specific products or business opportunities that will most likely grow or contract as a result. Consider how the pandemic has caused people to stay at home more. Implications include an increase in home office refurbishment, driving greater demand for products ranging from paint to printers. Unless we sensitize ourselves to new habits and their cascading indirect effects, we will fail to spot weak signals and miss opportunities to shape markets.

The Covid19 pandemic really affected a lot of businesses. A lot of individuals lost so much in their business is because of the pandemic and of course some of them is now recovering from the losses.

Business at trying to catch up and adapt to be the way it was before covid 19 but hit has not been easy because the pandemic has destroyed a lot of economy, and most business has been shut down ,.

My parents are involved in farming and with Covid, prices of goods were high and this meant more money for us. Though we still kept some for home use and consumption.

I work in a ministry and we have been able to solve the situation of the administrative part online. On the other hand, I have been able to find ways to earn online which has helped me in an acceptable way. That is, the covid instead of giving me problems, it has given me profits, while continuing to fulfill my job offline.
Though i run a service outfit,the covid did not affect my schedule that much,as what we normally do is to receive schedule from clients and we respon to do the services to the client.I observed during the covid,mostly what we have to do service delivery is on food products and items.

The covid19 threat isn't much like that, here in my country. Unlike before, i wouldn't be opening a shop and people crowding it. Now I'm selling products without restrictions on how to sell and when not to sell.

The emergence of Covid-19 has affected the business environment negatively. Applying covid-19 guideline is another major challenge, as a business man u have to put the necessary things in place, like buying of hand sanitizer, washing hand basin etc. Enforcing all the covid-19 guideline among customers still very challenging.

Though i run a service outfit,the covid did not affect my schedule that much,as what we normally do is to receive schedule from clients and we respon to do the services to the client.I observed during the covid,mostly what we have to do service delivery is on food products and items.
Excellent, I think that the vast majority of people who have their jobs offline have found a way to continue generating profits, as in your case. My cousin has a restaurant and continues to work through delivery or customers go and buy to go.

I personally do not have any business before the Corona virus pandemic coming. But I think a lot of businesses has adapted today period of the pandemic.

Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?
' since the covid-19 lockdown , offline business has received a huge blow which has caused a major step back on business but business are beggining to adapt and picking back up lately.

I wasn't really affected by the coronavirus pandemic financially because most of the things I do is largely based online. I really like that.

Yeah my answer will be yes. even though we are all aware that the pandemic period has been the most difficult time of experience to some certain business most especially those operating on offline and distribution. mine which has always deals with online I found it more easier and wish it could continue for some time.

It might take a bit of time, but most businesses will eventually adapt. My agricultural business has adapted and we are doing fine.
Most organizations are calling back furloughed staffs. Things are certainly returning
Many businesses are still struggling to adapt to these changes. I have even seen some that never came back standing again. Some business due to their rigid nature they find it hard to bend accordingly

' since the covid-19 lockdown , offline business has received a huge blow which has caused a major step back on business but business are beggining to adapt and picking back up lately.
Yes, the people with their offline businesses are great entrepreneurs, because in spite of the hard blow, they have been recovering little by little. In many cases the business owners looked for alternatives to maintain themselves until now.

One thing that the covid and lock down has done to so many busineses is that you need to be proactive and think ahead of the current challanges that you are facing in your busineses.You have to think in the future to sumount challanges that would occure.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds