Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business adapted with the times since Covid?

There were certain improvements in the online business during the covid, the only challenge was the delivery of goods to the customers, only few delivery agents worked during that period

Advertisement Placeholder
It have really not be a easy one , I think the pandemic contributed to many business low sucess , not every business was actually in that case of making more gains and profit , since they couldn't suceed

There were certain improvements in the online business during the covid, the only challenge was the delivery of goods to the customers, only few delivery agents worked during that period
I also asked this on one post, it's common fact that there was a huge increase in purchasing things online but during the lockdown there was no movement, so the goods purchased could not get to some persons on time. I remember in my location it took longer time for jumia to get to you.

Covid 19 really affected my sister's business since I am more or less in charg of it,it hasn't really been easy,as at then the business wasn't online,but now we have created some social media page for it

Covid 19 really affected my sister's business since I am more or less in charg of it,it hasn't really been easy,as at then the business wasn't online,but now we have created some social media page for it
Sorry about that. generally the pandemic affected all offline businesses,there are a lot of people that are not able to recover from the effects of the Corona virus on their businesses even up till now

Yes during the pandemic a lot of people actually involved in online business, it was one of the most profitable business at that time since most people will rather choose to order whatever product they need online.

Covid-19 has been an era in which people have faced many difficult situations and made every effort to remove these situations. Most of the business centers in covid-19 were facing difficulties... Because the work was completely closed and it was very difficult to pay workers... An d in addition to the poor people who have the most difficulty in the ordinary situation, they fight with poor hunger. In short, covid-19 has been a painful period.
Yes our business I have now adopted to the present times in terms of the pandemic and the economy we have restructured our strategies in terms of business

It has not actually been easy for a lot of people and their businesses all over the world because the challenges that came with the pandemic of coronavirus is still affecting out of business till date.
That is true and another thing is that the coronavirus virus is still increasing in some country and is making people's business to be closing down all the time this may lead to economic hardship if care is not taken.

Yes my business has and have been adopting tonge times since covid-19 pandemic stuck. The number of buyers I now see in my business has been increased slightly after the the lockdown. Though the business is online based

Covid-19 has been an era in which people have faced many difficult situations and made every effort to remove these situations. Most of the business centers in covid-19 were facing difficulties... Because the work was completely closed and it was very difficult to pay workers... An d in addition to the poor people who have the most difficulty in the ordinary situation, they fight with poor hunger. In short, covid-19 has been a painful period.
Yes my business has been able to adopt with time since the covid 19 and now we have created innovation in terms of diversifying our business.

That is true and another thing is that the coronavirus virus is still increasing in some country and is making people's business to be closing down all the time this may lead to economic hardship if care is not taken.

Yeah, it's very obvious that a lot of people have lost their jobs as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus and there is no guarantee of them getting another job because of the hard time most economies are experiencing right now.

Yes my business has and have been adopting tonge times since covid-19 pandemic stuck. The number of buyers I now see in my business has been increased slightly after the the lockdown. Though the business is online based
Usually the online businesses have been gaining more customers in the pandemic era maybe due to the protocols that not all can go out. In our country the lockdown is strict for people below 18 years old and above 65 years old. They are prohibited to go out of the house.

Yeah, it's very obvious that a lot of people have lost their jobs as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus and there is no guarantee of them getting another job because of the hard time most economies are experiencing right now.
People who actually lost their jobs during the pandemic shouldl even look for an online business or any other business they are passionate about to start. This will help them a lot when they don't have employment.

This covid pandemic has taken a toll on my business. I have not only failed to get new clients but also lost old clients. Covid has also substantially affected my website revenue.

People who actually lost their jobs during the pandemic shouldl even look for an online business or any other business they are passionate about to start. This will help them a lot when they don't have employment.

You don't even need to stress it for long because my family was actually affected by the pandemic of coronavirus as my sister was sacked from a job and until now she's yet to find another job.

You don't even need to stress it for long because my family was actually affected by the pandemic of coronavirus as my sister was sacked from a job and until now she's yet to find another job.
Sorry about this, if your sister has a system or a desktop she could have used that time she was staying at home to learn one or two digital skill. that could have been of a great help to her at that particular time.

Yes my business has been able to adjust with time due to the pandemic it has also help us to restructure and also diversify into other business which involved online another also succeed in the line of business.

Sorry about this, if your sister has a system or a desktop she could have used that time she was staying at home to learn one or two digital skill. that could have been of a great help to her at that particular time.

Yeah, she's been making a few bucks online from designing works for her clients online making use of canva. She's got the skill of a graphic designer, so she's exploiting it now.

Ever since the lifting of the lockdown I have made efforts to take my business to be online and also to put safety protocols on the physical store in order to protect my staff

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds