Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business adapted with the times since Covid?

Since the COVID-19 pandemic gripped the world earlier this year and countries went into nationwide lockdowns, businesses (where possible) have had to quickly adapt their operations in order to accommodate employees and service customers

Advertisement Placeholder
Covid 19 pandemic really affected my business, but at the moment the business seems to be gaining momentum and it's pulling up. I also improvised by running online delivery service so as to cover the gap.

Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?
My business was affected during the Covid period especially during the lockdown as I couldn't move around to buy make some purchases and to supply customers, but now it's picking up . Though there are still some restrictions because of social distancing.

Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?
Covid 19 really is a phenominal that actually open our eyes to a lots of things like you said, covid 19 i.e corona virus disease 2019 affect a lots if business we pray this pandemic does not come and leave a negative impact but a positive one....

Covid 19 has created and has been a bad era for people business worldwide, covid 19 effect is great beyond easy control.
It will be very hard for some business to adapt with the negative impact or effects of the covid 19 pandemic.

The invent of covid 19 did a whole lot of negativity to my business, my sales dwindled drastically without even a fire warn warning sign, but am also grateful for life and health, as many people did not make it pass this stage.

My business was almost to the point of collapsing during the Corona virus period and this has affected my finances so much so I need to switch to online business and this is the thing that actually help me during that period but well my business now is trying to recover and it will soon be.
[automerge]1616141941[/automerge]
My business was almost to the point of collapsing during the Corona virus period and this has affected my finances so much so I need to switch to online business and this is the thing that actually help me during that period but well my business now is trying to recover and it will soon be.

As for me my business hasn't been able to adapt to covid lockdown until recently after they lifted the lockdown my business is a day to day business a canteen business to be specific and require customers to come and patronize us so since everyone is at home no one comes to patronize us

I work in a ministry and we have been able to solve the situation of the administrative part online. On the other hand, I have been able to find ways to earn online which has helped me in an acceptable way. That is, the covid instead of giving me problems, it has given me profits, while continuing to fulfill my job offline.
Thats a good one, your case is different, so many people are finding it difficult to get back on their feet since the phase one lockdown elapsed and i hope their isn't going to be a phase two lockdown, if not how will the struggling people cope.

Yes of course my business has also adapted with convid19,since we all have also adapted to this convid19 rules and regulations. And now people have started gathering like before but with their mask,so they we need my service at their gathering as well.

Thats a good one, your case is different, so many people are finding it difficult to get back on their feet since the phase one lockdown elapsed and i hope their isn't going to be a phase two lockdown, if not how will the struggling people cope.
You are right, the covid situation has affected a large majority of small and large entrepreneurs. In the end and during this pandemic they have managed to pick themselves up and innovate to get ahead. Others have succumbed without the determination to continue.

My mini offline shop have passed the test of time posed by the pandemic. It is still going strong even if the pandemic is still on. The reason why it wasn't shutdown, is an indoor type of shop, a game shop where number of people come to battle themselves out via console games.

My mini offline shop have passed the test of time posed by the pandemic. It is still going strong even if the pandemic is still on. The reason why it wasn't shutdown, is an indoor type of shop, a game shop where number of people come to battle themselves out via console games.
That's interesting to know you're striving irrespective of the covid-19 pandemic and it's restrictions, your business plan is really working out as planned which is what everyone in businesses will wish for,that's great any ways.
[automerge]1616511524[/automerge]
You are right, the covid situation has affected a large majority of small and large entrepreneurs. In the end and during this pandemic they have managed to pick themselves up and innovate to get ahead. Others have succumbed without the determination to continue.
I won't blame those that can't keep up any longer because in some countries, the government showed little concern concerning it's citizens financial states and where not of assistance like other countries which is sad.

That's interesting to know you're striving irrespective of the covid-19 pandemic and it's restrictions, your business plan is really working out as planned which is what everyone in businesses will wish for,that's great any ways.
[automerge]1616511524[/automerge]

I won't blame those that can't keep up any longer because in some countries, the government showed little concern concerning it's citizens financial states and where not of assistance like other countries which is sad.
Our country didn't pay a single attention when the pandemic surge high last year. They only locked us up without providing food, and medical care to keep us healthy. All they cared is stay safe, that's all.

Our country didn't pay a single attention when the pandemic surge high last year. They only locked us up without providing food, and medical care to keep us healthy. All they cared is stay safe, that's all.
That's selfishness from the government side,because they made provision for helping out citizens and of course the did what the know how to do best(to horde funds belonging to citizens) which is just pathetic.

That's selfishness from the government side,because they made provision for helping out citizens and of course the did what the know how to do best(to horde funds belonging to citizens) which is just pathetic.
Pathetic indeed. They don't even know if they have citizens. All they care is their selfish interest, that's all. All the palliatives given to them to help its citizen to survive the wave of covid19 pandemic, they ate it all. Only few palliative that didn't worth anything was circulated.

Pathetic indeed. They don't even know if they have citizens. All they care is their selfish interest, that's all. All the palliatives given to them to help its citizen to survive the wave of covid19 pandemic, they ate it all. Only few palliative that didn't worth anything was circulated.
That's what bad governance can cause,even the few palliative that did not what anything that the circulated did not reach most people, they favoured some and left some not minding weather the will survive.

My business has been unable to adapt to Covid. Before Covid, I was selling well, I was even receiving a lot of assignments, however, Covid took away every thing. My income has substantially reduced since Covid.

That's what bad governance can cause,even the few palliative that did not what anything that the circulated did not reach most people, they favoured some and left some not minding weather the will survive.
That's the bad system of government we find ourselves in. Nigeria doesn't even want us to survive talk of living independently. They got lots of money from other countries that felt pity for the number of covid19 casualties they have. The money is meant for the mass and not for their pockets, but majority of the money gotten entered their pockets.

Yes, the pandemic is the new normal. We had no choice but to align our business with the containment measures. Currently, 90% of my business is online so as to stay safe and comply with the lockdown measures.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds