Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business adapted with the times since Covid?

Coronavirus has truly slowed organizations. In my foundation we are currently making half of the business month to month before the appearance of Coronavirus which has truly settled on us to take a few choices like laying off staff, decrease in compensation, eliminating costs. I should say business hasn't been the equivalent on the grounds that thought about taking care of first before some other thing.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of businesses we are greatly affected by the Corona virus pandemic. some are looking for ways in which they can adapt to the situation.

I do not have business but I have friends who are into business. Since they are operating the business online, they did not have to lose anything during the pandemic.

Business have adapted so well woth the changes covid 19 brought. It was so easy dealing online and I never thought it could be that effective and easier. Moreover it reduced my monthly expenses
In my workplace I think we are still struggling to adapt to the coronavirus pandemic economic situation as the cost of almost everything and the country has more than tripled. The services that we used to render at a certain amount as also tripled as a result of this so we all are still struggling to cope with the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.

Since my business is an online business it does not really have to adapt to the pandemic and covid 19, my business is moving smoothly I just pray that I have some money to boost my business to the level I am passionate to see it,everything is moving smoothly.
[automerge]1625191394[/automerge]
Since my business is an online business it does not really have to adapt to the pandemic and covid 19, my business is moving smoothly I just pray that I have some money to boost my business to the level I am passionate to see it,everything is moving smoothly.

my business has already adapted to the times since covid-19 as the business itself is an online one since I started it. It was even better the business was online before covid-19

Covid-19 has been an era in which people have faced many difficult situations and made every effort to remove these situations. Most of the business centers in covid-19 were facing difficulties... Because the work was completely closed and it was very difficult to pay workers... An d in addition to the poor people who have the most difficulty in the ordinary situation, they fight with poor hunger. In short, covid-19 has been a painful period.
my business as adopted with the terms since covid-19 and post covid 19 as a business man you must know that change is constant and has covid-19 has come to stay you have to re-strategize in other to save your business.

Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?
Well, i don't see an actual business then, OK i think i just ventured into car business after the pandemic and the rate at which rich people and even average were ordering was high.

Here in my country covid19 is almost off, we aren't even cared about it, cos its no more. Normal activities have began and businesses returning to normalcy.

Business have adapted so well woth the changes covid 19 brought. It was so easy dealing online and I never thought it could be that effective and easier. Moreover it reduced my monthly expenses
I completely agree with you I was able to discover how to earn money online during the school week 19. Where by I was at home and I couldn't go to work I got to be blocked out that would impose unto all of us and I have been looking for that for me I would be making money online but I was only able to get this breakthrough during this covid-19 period.

I don't have a business but I believe the Business of other people are trying to adjust to the coronavirus and some business at the same time have not fully recovered from the effects of the pandemic, since I am interested in online business this may not affect me.

Adapting to a more digital inclined method of doing business hasn't been a problem to my company. Digitization or automation of some aspect of the business before tge advent of the pandemic has really been helpful, though, challenging when we have to automate all part of the business and transactions.
Before the covid started,we have before this time put the use of tecnology and the use of social media to be doing our business,and it really helped to keep our business running when the lockdown was on.And business was moving smoothly,as we just receive calls and we do the delivery to them directly.

For sure a lot of businesses have adapted with the times, my own inclusive. Many businesses have taken the opportunity and moved completely or partially online.

At this moment, covid19 isn't disturbing my business, my country is simply free from covid19 and suffering one of the deadliest disease which is inflation.

Personally I do not have a business but I believe most businesses are coming up because everyone have seen how they can prevent the spread of the Corona virus. Business who provided all the necessary material that is needed to stop the spread can operate without hindrance.

My business have adopted to the times since covid19. The type of business one dies during such times matters a lot as the most hit type of businesses are those of the offline catigories

My mini business I established in the year 2019 is still running smoothly even if their is covid19. During early part of covid it faced downtime due to restriction of movement, but now covid is not all that effective in my country.

Most business has failed and broken down due to this covid 19 pandemic but I think adoption is really necessary because if the business can not adopt to the condition of operation at that time then the business will definitely fail.

Business has not been easy after the pandemic and to adapt has not also been easy because the price of the goods in my country just kept going up everytime and it never comes down.
It might take a bit of time, but most businesses will eventually adapt. My agricultural business has adapted and we are doing fine.
Most organizations are calling back furloughed staffs. Things are certainly returning

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds