Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business adapted with the times since Covid?

Yeah, she's been making a few bucks online from designing works for her clients online making use of canva. She's got the skill of a graphic designer, so she's exploiting it now.
I understand that graphic designing is so much profitable if you are able to do it perfectly, anyway generally all skills especially digital skill are profitable if we are all expert it .

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually during the serious rain of covid19 my business gain more grounds as my customers were on me steadily to fix their lighting and other electrical issues in their homes. So it was seriously cool during this time.

I don't have an offline business currently but I am seeing that those around me have really adapted to covid. They have put out measures as stipulated by the ministry of health and so they are running really well.

The government in my country has made sure that we should all adhere to the covid guidelines even till now, businesses should ensure physical spacing

I am an online worker, and I have not seen the nature of my work being affected by the pandemic. Online workers are lucky because online work had really little to do with the pandemic. Offline business had suffered a lot in the past. However, they are no longer affetced by the pandemic as the government has removed the lockdown.

This is why civil service work is the most secured. I had friends who just stayed at home and received their full salaries. For self employed citizen, it was all God

We all are quite aware that the Covid-19 crisis were one of the worst kind of crisis we have ever faced and many people actually struggled in this crisis and this is why many businesses shut down. I think the best way to deal with such kind of crisis is to manage your business somehow. For example, many restaurant owners were providing services from home and delivering products directly.

Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?
Every business all over the world felt the effect of covid-19 country that are developed get support from their government while other country are still struggling to me the pandemic only open my eyes to new opportunities

It has not adapted. I was into selling of umbrellas but during the pandemic nobody to buy because of the stay at home policy. The pandemic really caused a lot of sigh and havoc.

Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?
I was still selling bags and ladies wears in the face of the pandemic.
There were still many customers ordering for one thing or the other.
During the lockdown, it was a bit difficult trying to deliver their orders, but when the lockdown in my state was lifted, things got more normal.

It was generally known that the covid 19 pandemic has post serious problems to all sectors of the economic causing a serious setbacks in the administrative structure and finance. my business have try withing this period to be able to manage the offline transactions in to the online way of transaction. we have adapted to the pandemic.

The pandemic has affected a lot of businesses of which some are still trying to adapt till now. A lot of businesses might collapse if there is a second lockdown

Has for me my business hasn't adapt since the time of covid because after covid in my country we still went on another lock down due to protest of #ENDSARS in my country (Nigeria)so my business hasn't move as it used to moreover our government is not helping, but hoping towards next year maybe things will go back to place if something else didn't happen

Most businesses in my country Nigeria are still struggling with the impact of the core by 19 pandemic reception which crippled a lot of businesses some are just recovering from it why most of them are still facing it.

Yes, it has.
My business is doing fine now as compared to last year.
The lockdown measure really hindered customer deliveries.

My business didn't do fine during the pandemic because I sell fashion accessories and since people did not go to offices or parties then there was very low patronage but now that activities are back to normal, sales have kick-started again and happy to say that again.

There was hardly businesses that adapted to the covid 19 issues. In this part of the world most business are conducted on offline platforms

Adapting to a more digital inclined method of doing business hasn't been a problem to my company. Digitization or automation of some aspect of the business before tge advent of the pandemic has really been helpful, though, challenging when we have to automate all part of the business and transactions.

Yeah a whole lot. This is due to the digital boom that's onboard this season and I've learnt to put my business out in front of people and how to grow and nurture a list or a loyal community.

Has for me my business hasn't adapt since the time of covid because after covid in my country we still went on another lock down due to protest of #ENDSARS in my country (Nigeria)so my business hasn't move as it used to moreover our government is not helping, but hoping towards next year maybe things will go back to place if something else didn't happen

A lot of businesses are still struggling as a result of the adverse effect of the pandemic of coronavirus in the country all over the world which makes everything very expensive that people find it very hard to cope.

The government in my country has made sure that we should all adhere to the covid guidelines even till now, businesses should ensure physical spacing
I have an offline business and even though it was hit partially by the pandemic because goods weres spoilt along the process but it has been gradually adapting with time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds