Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business adapted with the times since Covid?

I don't own a business currently but covid 19 have really been affected due to the covid 19 pandemic. Alot of business haven't still been able to recover from their losses during the covid 19 pandemic.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business have adapted so well woth the changes covid 19 brought. It was so easy dealing online and I never thought it could be that effective and easier. Moreover it reduced my monthly expenses
A lot of business that are still working today are finding ways to adapt since the pandemic of coronavirus because it is the only way they can actually survive the crisis that is going on.

Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?
Even with the person for the Corona virus that have already been developed the virus is still proving to be a very serious thing or threats that the word don't really know how to get rid of which is still affecting so many businesses.

I do not have a business and even if I have to start a business it must definitely be an online business and this is the type of business that are not be affected by pandemic or economic situation of any country.

After that there was an alternating shift because the workers cannot fit inside the small printing factory so the salary cut was 50%. Oh my, that was terrible for 3 months until the owner thought of an idea that half would work during the daytime so the social distancing can be observed and the other half of manpower would work at night

We don't save for the present since we intend to use our savings in the future. However, due to our severe financial situation, we use any savings we have to settle our bills. To determine the precise amount of our debt, we also created a budget. Our essential requirements are covered first, and then we use all of the remaining funds to settle our debt. It truly is a sacrifice made for a worthy cause.

It has been more than a year since lockdown has been relieved in this country and I am glad that my business is slowly recovering. We lost a lot of money due to the lockdown and I know that it will take some time in order to recover completely.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds