Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business adapted with the times since Covid?

I work in a ministry and we have been able to solve the situation of the administrative part online. On the other hand, I have been able to find ways to earn online which has helped me in an acceptable way. That is, the covid instead of giving me problems, it has given me profits, while continuing to fulfill my job offline.

That's my position too, I stumbled into the world of online earning through Covid and it helped when things were down. Thank God now life has almost gone back to normal

Advertisement Placeholder
That's my position too, I stumbled into the world of online earning through Covid and it helped when things were down. Thank God now life has almost gone back to normal
Yes, indeed, when I have some offline complication, it is a great concern since my online work has also allowed me to improve the economic situation we are living in my country. And I hope to remain active even if COVID disappears.

Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?
Not really. My mini importation business was greatly affected due to the restrictions of travel and others especially to China.

Covid 19 has adversely affected many businesses and no doubt, many of them are still suffering the consequences. My business is a car wash business. Initially, there was a movement restriction being placed by the government and as a result, people stayed indoors. As soon as the lockdown was relaxed, my business was up again.

I had to change businesses/ hustle and enter into the online hustle in order to survive this pandemic period. I would say yes, i have managed to adapt to the changing times. Online business is the new normal, and we should all get used to it.

not mine, but my parents own a clothes store that was hardly affected in this pandemic and corona had a negative impact on it unfortunately, since people were giving priority to food and necessary things and lot of stores were closed for atleast 4 months

Well the first lock, I had a breakdown in my business, right now my business have adapter and I am trying to get back to form. But the situation of the country is still bad

The pandemic has really takes it toll on businesses.. It has really affected the well doing of businesses.. There's a drastic reduction in sales thereby leading to reduction in profit

I do not run a business but I have seen many people who run business. When the lockdown and Covid-19 was at its peak, many people suffered horrendously. Many people got bankrupt and they were forced to close their businesses. However, many people tried to fight and somehow managed to mainatin their business. Now I can see that the situation is pretty back yo normal in my country and people have adapted well.

It has long ago adopted to the times. My business though is majorly an online nature of business. I've been far making progress ever since

I am into agriculture but during covid my business suffered a great deal of loss because i could not get feed for my animals majority of them died and i was bankrupt

I think by little my business is already adapting to the covid 19 period ,because so many business i am currently running where down at first because The beginning of covid19 things were tensed up

Yes my business has adapted to covid. My business have been keeping to the safety rules protocol of covid. I make sure that all customers sanitize their hands before they are allowed to my business premises and maintain good social distancing though it has not been easy but it is better than to close the store.

Some countries have recovered fully from covid19 and some are still suffering heavily from the uncertainty of covid19. For those who is free from covid19, i believe their business that halted during the heavy inflow of covid19 have started gradually.

My businesses all have been adapting and has adapted to the times since covid19 pandemic. My luck in most of the cases is that my businesses are all online based and is not directly actually affected by the pandemic

There was this business I was about starting up before the lock down started as a result of the pandemic of covid-19. The business could not really stand since then. I had to close that business. That was the only offline business I had wanted to start

It's normal that humans evolve no matter the circumstances, people have no choice than to adapt and move on, and so far that's what people have been doing, it hasn't been easy or simple to do but it was necessary, although profits have dwindled and things aren't as they used to be but still we carry on regardless

My business is trying to adapt to the time of covid19 because ever since the pandemic there have been a lot of changes it will take time for us to adapt to this new style of life

Definitely although things are t how they used to be before covid tho but there has been some improvements as a result of adaptations to the current situation

My business is trying to adapt to the time of covid19 because ever since the pandemic there have been a lot of changes it will take time for us to adapt to this new style of life
Over here, the restaurants have rapidly adapted to the pandemic era. The hottest issue is social distancing that restaurants cannot function 100% anymore. The capacity is limited to 30%. What they do now is to install a gazebo in the parking area for an expanded dine-in area. Most big restaurants have that expansion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds