Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business adapted with the times since Covid?

Covid19 has really dealt with so many business or economy either private or public finances, buisness have been growing only if you have adapted to online.people have been training their workers to adjust to online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?
I don't have my own business but I have seen many close friends and family that do operate their own business, and therefore they have made adaptations to their business in order to be able to succeed in their business as well. Most of the businesses have moved online in order to abide by the regulations and to still reach customers during lockdown.

Covid-19 pandemic dealt a huge blow to my business, and the long months of lockdown and skeletal services did not help matters at all, and was because nobody saw it coming, we were not prepared for a disruption of this magnitude. But I have learnt my lesson, the business has evolved and its gradually picking up, hopefully we will be fine at the end of the day.

Covid -19 was the painful time all around the world ,it affect peoples life very badly ,so with human beings ,businesses were always affected ,my online skills were available all the time so my business were not adapted rarely.

Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?

Currently, the company where I work make sure to follow all the precautions given by health authorities in preventing the spread of the virus.

We close earlier then we used to, make use of face mask, nose mask, hand sanitizer and maintain social distance.

Yes I believe a lot of businesses would have adapted to the changes covid19 brought with it. Some not so much . Those I'm in close contact with have had to take their businesses online and communicate and attend to meetings online overall it's been good.

I wasn't running a business before the covid 19 pandemic but I have friends who were into offline businesses and when the pandemic hit their businesses were negatively affected.... most of them lost a lot of money but they were able to recover all by building an online presence for their businesses
[automerge]1610128674[/automerge]
I wasn't running a business before the covid 19 pandemic but I have friends who were into offline businesses and when the pandemic hit their businesses were negatively affected.... most of them lost a lot of money but they were able to recover all by building an online presence for their businesses

Covid-19 pandemic came just like a thief in the night, it actually came unexpected and this is why it really affected many businessmen and their businesses, but mine was not that really affected because i mainly concentrated on online businesses

Covid19 has brought a huge blow to the world at large by destruction of the economy and lives in general.almost all the countries have been plunged into recession which has affect both public and private business, businesses that are blooming now are online buisness.

Yes my business has found an easy wey to operate during the covid19. We have been able to observe social distance rules been lay down by the government, and also operate with in the confab of government directives. Although business has been very difficult to operate but we have to obey the government law

Covid-19 has affected my business till this moment, to the extent that I stop my business it has been a very difficult situation, and most of businesses during the first time covid-19 many business center stop, in short covid-19 has been a painful period,

It was very difficult at first. I run a bakery and my business had to close down because of the pandemic. But we had to survive one way or another. Today I run my bakery from home and I deliver my products to my customers doorsteps.

Nope it has not! The pandemic really affected the world economy status and brought poverty and unemployment upon many. I am an event planner and decorator, since the pandemic came and the implementation of lockdown, no more social gathering which means no more contract for me.

No business as really been very slow since the corona pandemic started which is really not okay for me. I just hope the virus would die down as it started, I'm already getting fed up of the situation

Business hasn't really gone back to normal which is basically to to the aftermath of the ccovid19 lockdown and back here in my country there was a protest which generated into a fight and loss of so many lives and properties and tgis really affected business in so many ways.

According to my observation coronavirus that lead to pandemic situation has affected thousands of business all over the world.
I am a student and I don't have any business but still it affected me a lot and my studies are frozen from one year.

I can't actually say that my business has adapted to the COVID pandemic because i work in a school and school hasn't been running for a couple of months. Even now the government had postponed the opening of schools indefinitely as we expect a second wave of COVID so i just keep myself busy woth online work.

Concerning If business has adapted to the covid 19 situation. Well, I don't have any business for now but I believe the covid 19 has also bring out an upgrade in some investment to beat down the situation.

Well since the covid 19 pandemic lockdown i can say most business were affected by it. One of the great challenges of this , is that works are completely shot down which made it difficult in paying some bills and workers. That's where adaptation comes in , most business adapted to digital marketing and selling online which proved to be helpful.

From what I can say is that my business is not affected by the Corona virus since I do online business and I'm a freelance writer, I am a cryptocurrency trader and I've been doing a lot of online work I think my business is not affected by the Corona virus

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds