Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business adapted with the times since Covid?

Covid -19 was the painful time all around the world ,it affect peoples life very badly ,so with human beings ,businesses were always affected ,my online skills were available all the time so my business were not adapted rarely.
It is good to have an online business as these have truly thrived during the time of lockdowns and the pandemic as well. The only concern that I had with the online sites is that many were not well versed in online transactions and as such there were many that did not utilize them or tried to avoid them during the pandemic as well. Did you feel that this affected your online business at all?

Advertisement Placeholder
The world face great loss from pandemic to yet.
We lost many human lives, business losses, many of the arrived to other areas .many workers lost their working area where they were doing jobs.
I am not business man but i saw the loses from my eyes .
I can say that many of the people adapted their all loses and some are trying to recover which is hard now.

The COVID-19 pandemic or saga has left indelible marks one way or the other on sources of income. The virus didn't just affect human beings alone but businesses. My business has been left in shambles due to the lockdown accompanied by the #ENDSARS. Just looking forward to starting over again or venturing into another business to the income coming in.

Really. This pandemic made a big impact on lives of all people, specially when it comes on our sources of our income In this times like these, we must strengthen ourselves not physically but psychologically. Because others tend to take their own life because they are being hopeless without thinking an alternative option to sustain their everyday needs.

Well I don't have a business right now, just an offline job. Yes, the business has adapted to the times since covid-19. I remember that we were not getting much patronage for a while back now but my boss always insists that we must be in the office, everything has normalized now.

I think covid-19 helped us to take some rest and think about ourselves, that what we are? What other ways should be adopted to earn money. For me, Covid-19 and lockdown period is been a good from business point of view it is because I started selling clothes online. I have earned a lot in that period. But now I'm the trusted seller for my customers and running my business successfuly.

Penedamic create problems for people specially in big cities. Prior to the covid-19 pandemic , I had a business which is offline of shoes , the pandemic didn't affect it much as I was paid my dues salary throughout the lockdown , however it opened to me , the need for online and the business also remain good because i am in a small town where penedamic didn't affect people.

Covid 19 has had a profound effect on the family business. My mum runs a restaurant, and most people are trying to avoid eating in the public places for now. That means an agonizing reduction in sales. But we thank God for the second source of income.

Covid-19 did a huge blow in my source of income, it affected me really so negatively, I'm an electrical engineer and I used to go to work on a daily basis before covid-19 came on board and ever since it came I rarely goes to work, people no longer calls me for work like they used to due to some looses they have suffered as they no longer makes money as before. It really affected me so very negatively, as I barely have money to take care of my family as I have been doing before covid-19 came on board.

Yea, we have been moving. We dont save for now because savings are meant for the future use. But since we are in a dire financial constant, if we have savings at hand, we use it to pay our debts. We also set a budget, so as to know the exact amount of our indebtedness. We set aside the amount of our basically needs, then use all of the remaining portions to pay off our loans. Its really a sacrifice for a good cause .

Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?
Covid 19 pandemic did not affect my online transactions since they are not actually what required a face to face or coming to the office to see someone before I can actually earn. It is something that is strictly online.

Business has not been easy in my country Nigeria, covid-19 back to back, has done or course a lot of problem especially in our business, it has not been easy at all.... After the first wave of covid-19 came and gone, there is another issue came which is end Sars, but things is about to reshape, but we are heating about the second wave of covid-19 again... We don't want it please.

My business was doing very well and I was thinking about extending it to the next level, but right now, my sales has reduce and there is not much customer like before, this has cause my business to have a little break down, and I reduce some workers

Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?
Yes, my brothers are dealers of old plastics. They buy old plastics and make their atoms and send them to the factory. New things are made in the factory. But the smart lockdown was due to Covid-19. For many months, the brothers had to suffer a lot due to the closure of the factory.

The government has put measures in place to ensure strict compliance with the covid 19 guidelines, we have renovated my office and more space has been acquired to ensure social distance, we all have to hang masks on our faces now

The covid-19 pandemic brought a lot of losses in businesses,while some even gained more. The business am engaged in totally stopped due to the pandemic restrictions and it was a difficult period for me, but am starting to get back on my feet.

Yes gradually my business is adapting and here in my country the lockdown has been eased so things has been improving gradually and the economy is also improving. The covid'19 really cause a lot of damages to the business but now everything is gradually coming back to normal.

Moving the Business online has made it easier and better. it was very important I mean with the lockdown and everything it wasn't easy on business owners but one had to re-strategize, move the business online, put things in place and keep the business running. Advertising on social media platforms so that people around the world can see what you are selling and patronize you.

I think it is a gradual process for any company to adopt to the post pandemics era. Well, I didn't own a company but I work in one. I can see that businesses are coming back today normal situation like it used to be in the past before pandemic outbreak. people are going about their different businesses without any fear or stress of what might happen. In My City here, businesses are now running smoothly without any difficulty.

The coming of covid-19 had serious impact on various business but none the less various businesses are gradually adapting to the challenges on ground. Since it's a global thing there is nothing one could do about it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds