Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business adapted with the times since Covid?

Most businesses didn't really adapted well to covid19 pandemic, nobody expected it, no one was prepared for that kind of scenario because something like that hasn't happened before, but now we are all adjusting to it in a better way.

Advertisement Placeholder
My company has not found it hard to adapt to a new method of doing business. It feels like I just had to switch over a few keys. Digitization of some aspect of the healthcare industry has been incredibly helpful in the development and execution of all of the branding of our company. However, there are some areas that we have digitized that have been way too complicated, and virtual assistants could aid us in some of those!

Coronavirus has truly managed organizations. In my foundation we are currently making half of the business month to month before the coming of Coronavirus which has truly settled on us to take a few choices, for example, laying off staff, decrease in compensation, eliminating costs. I should say business hasn't been the equivalent in light of the fact that thought about taking care of first before some other thing. Worldwide, the rise of Covid-19 pandemic has so many mischief than great to all various, subsequently influencing organizations in an unfavorable ways, should particularly the disconnected business, yet the online business has been of a recommendable improvement up until now, as this period is concern. In any case, my business are carefully done on the web, so along these lines have adjusted decidedly and I have been so proactive to exercises relating to business from that point onward.

I launched my business when I lost my job due to a covid crisis. My business was supposed to bring me revenue even when I did not have a job. While the business has failed to build the income as expected, I am satisfied with the way it has been building. My business was in no way affected by covid. It was launched during lockdown imposed by covid.

pandemic has done a great deal of things which were both positive and negative so it appears it adjusted. The COVID brought lockdown and practically all schools were shut and that was a negative part for. Additionally in light of the pandemic l have had the option to attempt nearly couple of abilities on the web and they demonstrated for me and I'm likewise making benefit from that as wel

Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?
Physical business has not been very beneficial in view of the corona virus, so I thought I would work. I have been working on various forums for some time now and I am benefiting from them. I am getting less at home which is a very useful and easy task.

First, you need to define how the COVID-19 may be dangerous for your business and what threats it may bear. How it will affect the number of purchases, the demand level, and so on.

When we first founded our company of art and design four years ago, many of us urged us to have an office. They said that this way we will get more company. Yet we dismissed them because we had no target audience, nor did we want to walk in. Moreover, we didn't want overhead costs and additional liability. We set up our office and managed our apartment 100% remotely, and always worked like that. I think that you might say that in my country we are trend setters.

Ever since Court 19 came last year, I have closed my shop and made an online business tour, which is why I have so many benefits.So don't do it i haven't stopped my work i started working online and making a lot of money this is my business The advantage of online business is that you do not have to hire an employee and you do not have to pay shop rent, it gives you a lot of benefits.

Well to be honest covid-19 conditions, lockdown and other restrictions has been so harsh or unfavourable for business even since last year March but hopefully things will go well soon as we expected it to be.

Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?
even during the time the corona pandemic was hot, my Business was adapting and still adapting and will continue to adapt because I have learnt to adjust myself to any changes that take place any day any time.

My aunty business has recovered and she is now doing well. The pandemic led to a restriction that affected her restaurant business. She was cooking from home and taking orders to delivery food at the homes of her customers. Now she is fully open in her shop and people are free to come in to eat.

The pandemic, covid 19 and the lock down did lock down a lot of businesses, many could not open, like restaurant, clubs, event centres, schools and Many more to adapt is not that easy and many are still striving to come up back

Yes it has really affected my business but, with a little knowledge I have in business I just have to strategize and bend my business both in price and in other aspects. With that I have been surviving in my business and also progressing through out this pandemic time.

Well the covid season was a blow to the whole world. People and bussines where all affected. My business hasn't yet been revived although I am making some progress thanks to my manager who is a very productuve and up in doing person. I hope to get it completely revived before the end of this year that's if all things be equal and prvided there isn't a second wave of the irus which we aren't hoping for in anyway.

This subject has been packed with consequences for company and is still taking its toll on companies. Until now, most businesses affected by the hurricane and the flooding are just getting back to their feet and rebuilding. Some are just starting to rebuild and others have been forced to close without hope of regaining. As there is no question that Covid earned a lot of profits, it is obvious that covid influenced industry.

Covid-19 has been an era in which people have faced many difficult situations and made every effort to remove these situations. Most of the business centers in covid-19 were facing difficulties... Because the work was completely closed and it was very difficult to pay workers... An d in addition to the poor people who have the most difficulty in the ordinary situation, they fight with poor hunger. In short, covid-19 has been a painful period.
The case of covid 19 has been the worst case so far since my entire life when it comes to improvement financially or business wise. My government even made it worst making her citizens run into hardship worst than covid 19

Covid 19 really affected so much many businesses including mine but as it is now, things are getting and going better, there's much improvement than when the virus was reigning
My business is picking up gradually, but the effects of the virus is still there

Though I've seen people say that this covid 19 period is their best period so far and has improved them both feel nacislly and social wise. But fact be laid here without sentiments, can t has been the worst year and period of my life experience

I don't really have a stable business for now I am just a full-time employee in a company and also a part time workers in a private business. Both places I work are still trying to recover from the blow. But wounds takes time to healthy

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds