Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has the oil price increase affected your business?

it has really affected my country as oil accounts for major revenue in my country and the fall in oil has affected our revenue which has put pressure on our currency making it to perform badly against the america dollar

Advertisement Placeholder
it has really affected my country as oil accounts for major revenue in my country and the fall in oil has affected our revenue which has put pressure on our currency making it to perform badly against the america dollar
It has affected us over here because the price of gasoline and other combustible oil has increased. . Making so many drivers and business owners to increase the price of their commodities to curb the high rate of oil.

Well regarding the price of oil and gas at my side, the increase has really cause increase in the price of goods and services in different ways and has never decrease up to now.

I have come to realise that any business that has to depend on electrical generators to operate because of the epileptic power supply, it is not worth venturing into because you won't be able to maximise profit.
Well , its depends . If you have to operate a filling station business obviously the business is profitable even if you have to rely on generator for most of your electrical supply.

Well , its depends . If you have to operate a filling station business obviously the business is profitable even if you have to rely on generator for most of your electrical supply.
I have realised that any business that has to do with fuel consumption and if you're living in an area where there is epileptic power supply , the best thing for you to do is to look for another business.

Crude oil is considered as the most patronize and most effective commodity in both domestic and international markets so it values affect almost everything in the market.

I have realised that any business that has to do with fuel consumption and if you're living in an area where there is epileptic power supply , the best thing for you to do is to look for another business.
Personally I will establish a filling station business in a location that is highly populated. The business will be profitable even if I have to depend on generators for electrical supply.

Oil price increase has made almost everything to be expensive here and both businesses and individuals have been affected.

We're just hoping the prices get to drop soon.

The price of oil has definitely affected my business because we are a business that sometimes have to run generator for half of the day because of poor electricity supplies.

The price of oil has definitely affected my business because we are a business that sometimes have to run generator for half of the day because of poor electricity supplies.
The price of oil affected every part of businesses most especially in a country where power supply is epileptic.
This is why the fuel pump price has a lot to do with prices of commodities everywhere.

Personally I will establish a filling station business in a location that is highly populated. The business will be profitable even if I have to depend on generators for electrical supply.
It is a very good investment if you have the capital.
You should have at the back of your mind that it is a very capital-intensive business and you will need a lot of capital to start up

Especially in my country Nigeria things like this do affect businesses, if the price of crude oil is increased a lot of things will also be increase In price.

Especially in my country Nigeria things like this do affect businesses, if the price of crude oil is increased a lot of things will also be increase In price.
When the price of gas and oil increases it will definitely effect almost every way because every goods and commodities are being transported and there is likely to be an increase in the price of products as the price of fuel increases.

It is a very good investment if you have the capital.
You should have at the back of your mind that it is a very capital-intensive business and you will need a lot of capital to start up
I know it requires a lot of capital. The reason I brought the suggestion was because you said any business that may involve the used of generator is not profitable.

Crude oil is considered as one of the major and influential commodity in the market both internationally and domestically because it has so much impact on the goods and services available in the market.

I know it requires a lot of capital. The reason I brought the suggestion was because you said any business that may involve the used of generator is not profitable.
The major reason is that most of the money will be spent on fuel consumption and as we all know that the cost of fuel has gone up presently which may affect the profitability of the business.

Crude oil is considered as one of the major and influential commodity in the market both internationally and domestically because it has so much impact on the goods and services available in the market.
You are right, the price of crude oil will have both positive and negative impact, especially in my country Nigeria when the price of crude oil increase a lot of things will also increase in price.

The major reason is that most of the money will be spent on fuel consumption and as we all know that the cost of fuel has gone up presently which may affect the profitability of the business.
It may not actually affect the profitability of a business because no matter the amount of money a business owner is spending , they will likely increase the price of product to cover it up.

It may not actually affect the profitability of a business because no matter the amount of money a business owner is spending , they will likely increase the price of product to cover it up.
You are right there, but there are so many customers who will not want to patronize you because of the price increase.
To keep the customer, you will need a lower fee.

Oil price increases are generally thought to increase inflation and reduce economic growth. In terms of inflation, oil prices directly affect the prices of goods made with petroleum products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds