Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has the oil price increase affected your business?

An increase in the oil prices have certainly affected the businesses of many people due to the fact that an increase in the cost of fuel has led many people to increase the cost of each and every thing in here.

Advertisement Placeholder
Increase in oil prices has really affected my business because my business has to do with transport of goods from one place to another and since the fuel price has increased I had to pay more than I used to pay before now.
probably whenever there is an increase in the price of oil it will probably affect the price of other products. This is because the cost of transportation and the lot of others affects businesses.

Actually the increment in the oil price has really affected my business and not only that but the entire economy of the country. alot of business have collapsed and some can not operate because of high cost of production.

More and more farmers in the US are complaining that they can't afford to manage their farms without taking a big loss. This is down to oil/fuel increasing 50% in less than 2 years.

Is anyone else noticing this in their country?

Actually the increment in the oil price has really affected my business and not only that but the entire economy of the country. alot of business have collapsed and some can not operate because of high cost of production.
Whenever there is an increase in the price of oil everything in the country will be affected. it is also the case in this part of the world and it has been very bad because inflation is actually biting hard.

Whenever there is an increase in the price of oil everything in the country will be affected. it is also the case in this part of the world and it has been very bad because inflation is actually biting hard.
This is very true. It has led to the increase in transportation fares and this has had a knock on effect on virtually all areas of the economy.

This is very true. It has led to the increase in transportation fares and this has had a knock on effect on virtually all areas of the economy.
Probably, this is one thing I don't like to hear about because whenever it happens a lot of other things will react to it. The price of other products will probably skyrocket which is not good for middle income earners in this part of the world.

I worry about the long-term effects of this as well.

The more people come out about it hurting their businesses, the more I have to wonder what it will be like a year or even 5 years from now if nothing gets fixed.

probably whenever there is an increase in the price of oil it will probably affect the price of other products. This is because the cost of transportation and the lot of others affects businesses.

The prices of fuel have increased so much that the public is quite concerned about many things. The value of the local currency is being battered in a really severe manner.

The prices of fuel have increased so much that the public is quite concerned about many things. The value of the local currency is being battered in a really severe manner.
I think the Russia-Ukraine war also caused the reason fuel prices skyrocketed, but I could be wrong. I think that should even improve the local currency.

I think the Russia-Ukraine war also caused the reason fuel prices skyrocketed, but I could be wrong. I think that should even improve the local currency.
This is very true. Not just oil prices, the cost of grains have also increased globally due to the conflict and this has led to increase in the prices of goods across the world.

This is very true. Not just oil prices, the cost of grains have also increased globally due to the conflict and this has led to increase in the prices of goods across the world.
Definitely, this is one of the major reasons I do not want another world war to happen because that will give you a lot of people in hunger. Such crisis can make some countries economy to dwindle.

The oil prices are expected to increase even more now. This is because the federal reserve might increase interest rates and this may cause inflation in many countries arund the world.

Definitely, this is one of the major reasons I do not want another world war to happen because that will give you a lot of people in hunger. Such crisis can make some countries economy to dwindle.
That is simply the reality. If there are cases of wars and conflicts around us, it is bound to influence the cost of food and other important amenities globally.

That is simply the reality. If there are cases of wars and conflicts around us, it is bound to influence the cost of food and other important amenities globally.
it is one of the reasons why I do not want any world war to happen again because so many people around the world especially in this part of the world will suffer the most. War is better told than experienced.

Almost everything all products that can be used by humans also reacts when the price of oil increases. it serves as the father when it's price goes down almost everything fails in value price.

Almost everything all products that can be used by humans also reacts when the price of oil increases. it serves as the father when it's price goes down almost everything fails in value price.
Oil prices have affected virtually all sectors. It has led to increase in the prices of transportation and this has increased the cost of doing business significantly.

The increase in the price of oil and petroleum has been a major problem for many business And sector , because it has affected many business and changes the price of products .

The increase in the price of oil and petroleum has been a major problem for many business And sector , because it has affected many business and changes the price of products .
I think all businesses have been affected by the increase in the price of petroleum either directly or indirectly. This had led to the resultant increase in the prices of goods and services generally.

The increase in oil price has now affected business because transportation fare has been increased also, anytime I want to go to the market, I think about how much I would spend on transport.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds