Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has the oil price increase affected your business?

One thing about the increase in the price of oil is that it is definitely going to affect every single business that you can think of and this is why I am usually scared.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is true that transportation has a direct effect on so many sectors of the economy.
If the cost of the transportation of goods and services increases , it will definitely affect the price of goods and services.
It has affected us in So Many ways especially in the transportation sectors as the price of transportation has increases. Taxi will mostly charge you higher than before.

A lot of people don't seem to understand that this is a global situation. Since the incidence of COVID-19, things have gone from bad to worse gradually. Fuel should probably be one of the least of our problems. Food and healthcare are more important.
Yes , but there should be an improvement as the strickness of the Corona virus has been lifted , Now everyone can returns back to their normal business and activities without any problem.

The fuel rise hasn't affected my business. I work from home and all I do is using internet and all customers are connected from home, mainly. Fuel is involved in a very small ammount but, unfortunately, I know it affects all the world and Brazil plays a huge role at least in our internal market through Petrobras. We are all facing a very negative perspective of life but we will go through it and be happy in the end! 😊

When the cost of production has increased,.definitely the cost of goods will increase.too.
It is imperative to know that the crude oil play a very important role in the prices of goods and services in the country.
The cost of production is a determinant of the prices of goods and services.
When the cost of production increases, it is expected that day prices of the items will also increase in response to the increase in the cost of production.

It is not only you that will increase the price of your product to balance the rate of inflation. Other people who are operating the same business as you will also increase theirs.

Yes, there are certainly many people who have been doing this in order to counter the problem of inflation. However, a person with a fixed salary rate cannot afford many things.

Actually alot of business has been battling with business challenges such as low income and excessive expenditure due to the increase in price of oil industry making the cost of transportation and production very high.

The reason is because the transportation sectors of every countries of the world relies on oil and gas , cooking and some other things . Maintaining of farm tools and equipment including industrial machines are operated by oil. As a result there will definitely be an impact.
you are actually very correct on this. Transportation is one of the major things that makes businesses to run and therefore anything that affects it, affects other areas of life.

You are right there, but there are so many customers who will not want to patronize you because of the price increase.
To keep the customer, you will need a lower fee.
There is absolutely no choice if the price of materials that is used in the production process has gone up, it will definitely accept the price of the items because of the cost of production.

There is absolutely no choice if the price of materials that is used in the production process has gone up, it will definitely accept the price of the items because of the cost of production.
Probably, if the cost of production decreases there is nothing people can do other than increasing the prices of the products. Lowering the price of the product means you will make losses.

Yes, there are certainly many people who have been doing this in order to counter the problem of inflation. However, a person with a fixed salary rate cannot afford many things.
Yes I know , that is true but at the same time we really have to work hard or we request that our salary should be increased in any organisation we are working for considering the high rate of inflation

It has affected us in So Many ways especially in the transportation sectors as the price of transportation has increases. Taxi will mostly charge you higher than before.

The sad thing is that even if the oil prices and if the fuel prices decline in value, the prices of other kind of commodities shall never decrease and the government will do nothing in order to prevent it.

Because the transport sector is a no-go area when oil prices are high, business has been severely impacted. As a result, businesses are not producing the profits they should be.

Since the oil prices have increased so much, many transporters have also increased their fares and this is also making things harder for the general public.
It is everywhere , not only In your location but I wonder why the government are not doing anything about it even when my country is among one of the most oil producing country in the world.

It is everywhere , not only In your location but I wonder why the government are not doing anything about it even when my country is among one of the most oil producing country in the world.
The price of crude oil has a very great influence effects on prices for so many things.
It is the more reason why the government of every country should capitalise on stabilizing the price of crude oil.

The price of crude oil has a very great influence effects on prices for so many things.
It is the more reason why the government of every country should capitalise on stabilizing the price of crude oil.
If there is an area that the government needs to regulate properly, it should be the Oil and Gas industry because the crude oil has a great influence on the price of commodities in my country

The oil prices hike has caused some significant changes in how I do my business.
I usually use to travel often but I had to regulate it .

The increase in the price of oil has actually affected my business a lot. I use a generator in order to process a lot of things and I am forced to buy fuel at a very high price

The increase in the price of oil has actually affected my business a lot. I use a generator in order to process a lot of things and I am forced to buy fuel at a very high price
The price of crude oil is going to affect any business that depends on electricity to function most especially in an area with an epileptic power supply.
You will need to depend largely on electricity generator to power your business.

Yes, that is good the government of every country should do because it is the major factors that determines the price and the strength of every countries as is among the most important resources for industries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds