Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has the oil price increase affected your business?

One of the major reasons a lot of countries experience a lot of inflation is because of ineptitude of the government. I think it is high time that offer as much as possible to elect competitive leaders.

Since oil prices have increased so much, I have decreased my fuel consumption so much. Now I spend a very low amount of money and buy small quantity of fuel now.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right there, but there are so many customers who will not want to patronize you because of the price increase.
To keep the customer, you will need a lower fee.
It is not only you that will increase the price of your product to balance the rate of inflation. Other people who are operating the same business as you will also increase theirs.

It is not only you that will increase the price of your product to balance the rate of inflation. Other people who are operating the same business as you will also increase theirs.
The increase in the price of oil definitely affect every other parts of the economy.
This is exactly how things operate in my country and every part of the economy will feel the impact.

Oil price increases are generally thought to increase inflation and reduce economic growth. In terms of inflation, oil prices directly affect the prices of goods made with petroleum products.
That's true, the increase of crude oil bring a lot of setbacks especially in my country, if the Price of crude oil increase a lot of things are going to be increased in price.

This has not affected me personally because I do not have a business now. Since there is increase in the price of fuel and other crude oil materials , I believe it will have a negative effect in most people's business.

The price of oil has had a significant impact on my business.
High oil prices means higher cost of transportation and it reduces the amount of profits I gain.

In my country the increase in price in the price of oil has really affect the economic sector of all businesses that makes everything to be cooked and make most things to be scarce.

Since oil prices have increased so much, I have decreased my fuel consumption so much. Now I spend a very low amount of money and buy small quantity of fuel now.
That's actually very good. I'm also trying as much as possible to reduce my fuel consumption. But one major problem here is that we do not have steady power supply.

The increase in the price of oil definitely affect every other parts of the economy.
This is exactly how things operate in my country and every part of the economy will feel the impact.
The reason is because the transportation sectors of every countries of the world relies on oil and gas , cooking and some other things . Maintaining of farm tools and equipment including industrial machines are operated by oil. As a result there will definitely be an impact.

The reason is because the transportation sectors of every countries of the world relies on oil and gas , cooking and some other things . Maintaining of farm tools and equipment including industrial machines are operated by oil. As a result there will definitely be an impact.

It is true that transportation has a direct effect on so many sectors of the economy.
If the cost of the transportation of goods and services increases , it will definitely affect the price of goods and services.

It is true that transportation has a direct effect on so many sectors of the economy.
If the cost of the transportation of goods and services increases , it will definitely affect the price of goods and services.
Yes for sure, once there is an increase in the cost of transportation, it will also affect the economy sector and led to cause increase in rise of goods and services
Yes for sure, once there is an increase in the cost of transportation, it will also affect the economy sector and led to cause increase in rise of goods and services

You are right there, but there are so many customers who will not want to patronize you because of the price increase.
To keep the customer, you will need a lower fee.
If you are forced to increase the price of a commodity based on the fact that there is an increase in the price of crude oil, it is very possible that you will lose a lot of customers in the process.

Personally I think the increas in value of any other business sector in the economy is determined by the price of crude oil or the oil industry because almost all means of production and distribution depends on the use of oil.

You are right. the transportation sectors in all economic depends on the use of oil or the oil industry. once there is fluctuation in the price of oil, same will be applicable to them.

It has affected us over here because the price of gasoline and other combustible oil has increased. . Making so many drivers and business owners to increase the price of their commodities to curb the high rate of oil.

Since the oil prices have increased so much, many transporters have also increased their fares and this is also making things harder for the general public.

A lot of people don't seem to understand that this is a global situation. Since the incidence of COVID-19, things have gone from bad to worse gradually. Fuel should probably be one of the least of our problems. Food and healthcare are more important.

If you are forced to increase the price of a commodity based on the fact that there is an increase in the price of crude oil, it is very possible that you will lose a lot of customers in the process.
I don't think there is another way around other than to increase the price of commodities in order not to record losses.
Price of crude oil affect almost all walks of life in the developing countries.

Personally I think the increas in value of any other business sector in the economy is determined by the price of crude oil or the oil industry because almost all means of production and distribution depends on the use of oil.

You are right. the transportation sectors in all economic depends on the use of oil or the oil industry. once there is fluctuation in the price of oil, same will be applicable to them.
Yes and that is why since we are in the era of modern technology, they should be need to try other ways of improving the country economic sectors, rather than depending on crude oil.

The price of oil has had a significant impact on my business.
High oil prices means higher cost of transportation and it reduces the amount of profits I gain.
Absolutely I believe almost if not all business are responsible to the price of oil in the market. when the price is high, there will be high cost in production and distribution so definitely the profit will be less.

I don't think there is another way around other than to increase the price of commodities in order not to record losses.
Price of crude oil affect almost all walks of life in the developing countries.
When the cost of production has increased,.definitely the cost of goods will increase.too.
It is imperative to know that the crude oil play a very important role in the prices of goods and services in the country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds