Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has the oil price increase affected your business?

Personally it has affected my offline business. The prices of commodities in my shop have also increased because I spend so much on the transportation costs of the merchandise. Also the prices of kerosine has also rose in my shop because of the globally inflation.

Advertisement Placeholder
The prices of oil has actually done a lot of things to my plans and how I intended to approach things. Oil actually determine the presence of so many other things and that is why the market is generally down.
There are some business that increase in oil price has little or no effect on. For me now, I don't depends on oil to work. Aside the fact that oil price affected the price of goods generally, it doesn't affect me.

Most of the business are directly and indirectly using petroleum / oil for their business and since theres an Increase in the price of petroleum, its certain that it will definitely affect your business .

It is not only peculiar to your country. It happens everywhere because the crude oil is attached to so many things especially if your country has epileptic power supply.
Definitely, that is why it is always important and necessary that the government utilise crude oil in order to improve the lives of people because it affects almost everything.

Oil and gas are being used almost on daily basis . In fact by all people that are operating businesses. An increase in it will definitely affect the smooth running of the Business as the cost for transportation and operations of business machines will be higher.

It is not only peculiar to your country. It happens everywhere because the crude oil is attached to so many things especially if your country has epileptic power supply.
Yeah, that is why it is very good now for the use of solar and electrical source should be taken so important in order to regulate this oil problem that do lead to increase in property.

Yeah, that is why it is very good now for the use of solar and electrical source should be taken so important in order to regulate this oil problem that do lead to increase in property.
Most of the government in some countries lack focus and do not understand the usefulness of the solar energy to power some plant. Most especially Africa that has the abundant of solar energy.

Oil and gas are being used almost on daily basis . In fact by all people that are operating businesses. An increase in it will definitely affect the smooth running of the Business as the cost for transportation and operations of business machines will be higher.
Probably, almost everything we do in life rotates around oil and gas that is why it is always very important and necessary and countries that has are considered to be rich.

Definitely, that is why it is always important and necessary that the government utilise crude oil in order to improve the lives of people because it affects almost everything.

Oil prices usually decline and this is a pretty normal thing. However, its effects cannot be seen in my country as the rate of inflation never gets down at all in here.

I guess this would come down to what type of business you own and opperate.

It seems like, for the most part, when the oil prices go up - most businesses are affected by this because of a chain-reaction. We see prices of food going up because it costs more to transport, as just one example.

Has the oil price increase affected your business?
It would be very illogical for anyone to claim that the dramatic rise in oil prices has not affected them slightly even indirectly. Cost of various goods and services such as food, clothing and transport increase stratospherically so it would affect businesses by all means

Oil prices usually decline and this is a pretty normal thing. However, its effects cannot be seen in my country as the rate of inflation never gets down at all in here.
One of the major reasons a lot of countries experience a lot of inflation is because of ineptitude of the government. I think it is high time that offer as much as possible to elect competitive leaders.

One of the major reasons a lot of countries experience a lot of inflation is because of ineptitude of the government. I think it is high time that offer as much as possible to elect competitive leaders.
Increase in the price of oil has a direct impact on the prices of commodities and it will bring more action to people in the country. The government should be proactive to solving these issues very quickly.

Definately my business is a mini business and I think the price of oild will never affect my business directly because I know that its only affect the big business not the small one.

But indirectly it may affect small scale business but not as much as we think.

Increase in the price of oil has a direct impact on the prices of commodities and it will bring more action to people in the country. The government should be proactive to solving these issues very quickly.
The government has a very major role to play when it comes to balancing the price of oil and that of products in the open market. They need to use the money gotten from oil to solve problems.

Most of the government in some countries lack focus and do not understand the usefulness of the solar energy to power some plant. Most especially Africa that has the abundant of solar energy.
Yeah that is why most of the country in Africa are facing hell regarding the issue of electricity, development and there is always an increase oil price because leaders are not helping matters in understanding that solar energy is the way forward now.

Yes.

The transportation of business goods is now more expensive than it used to be in the past.

It is something that the government has to look into.

We can't continue this way at all .

Yes , it has affected my business in the sense that running of generators all the time requires a lot of fuel and since the price of fuel has increased , it has also led to extra expensis that could have been avoided.

Yes , it has affected my business in the sense that running of generators all the time requires a lot of fuel and since the price of fuel has increased , it has also led to extra expensis that could have been avoided.
I have come to realise that any business that has to depend on electrical generators to operate because of the epileptic power supply, it is not worth venturing into because you won't be able to maximise profit.

Actually the oil is one of the major influencer of all form of business both domestically and internationally because the cost of transportation and production depends upon it. it has really affected alot of business if not all.
Actually the effect of the increase in the price value of oil does not only comes in the sense of running your generator for power but I also believe in terms of feeding, cost of living and even maintenance will be high.

Actually the oil is one of the major influencer of all form of business both domestically and internationally because the cost of transportation and production depends upon it. it has really affected alot of business if not all.

Actually the effect of the increase in the price value of oil does not only comes in the sense of running your generator for power but I also believe in terms of feeding, cost of living and even maintenance will be high.
The crude oil has a way of affecting almost everything most especially when the country is solely dependent on it. in my country if the pump price of a fuel increases, it is going to affect all areas of life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds