Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has the oil price increase affected your business?

Yes, that is good the government of every country should do because it is the major factors that determines the price and the strength of every countries as is among the most important resources for industries.
Most of the country's economy depend solely on crude oil and it is necessary for the government of such country to be proactive in ways that will ensure that the influence of crude oil on all other sectors of the economy is curved.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I am working online and so I don't need that to run my business online or to work on posting forums. More reason why everyone should consider bringing their business to the online market.

The truth is that It will definitely affect everybody's business but the fact is that all those responsibility will be shifts to the end users. Because the price of goods or services will increase as the price of oil increases magnificently

I know everything goes up when oil does but a lot of this is a direct result of mass money printing which a lot of countries have been doing. It does nothing to benefit the economy long term. It ends up making things worse!

I think almost all business economic sectors depends on the oil and gas sectors for survival so.i believe when the sector is affected, definitely the business will be affected.

I don't really have a business at the moment, but I think oil will lead to a lot of things especially if you are from a country like mine, the increase in price of oil will lead to a lot of things.

The rise in oil prices has actually significantly altered my plans and my intended course of action. The market is typically down because so many other factors, including oil, determine its presence.

Even if I currently don't run a business, the rise in the price of oil has an impact on everything.
the price of food to the cost of transportation.
Everyone asserts that they need oil to move one or two items for their business.
Everything's price has gone up because the price of oil has gone up.

Even if I currently don't run a business, the rise in the price of oil has an impact on everything.
the price of food to the cost of transportation.
Everyone asserts that they need oil to move one or two items for their business.
Everything's price has gone up because the price of oil has gone up.

Certainly oil prices is having a huge impact on people who do not depend on oil prices. This is because the prices of various products depend a lot on oil prices.

The price of oil , most especially petroleum has been skyrocketing lately and has been affecting the price of the products and services in the market , since it has affected the cost of transportation.

Yeah the increase in oil price has really affected my business . Where my business is, it is very far from where am staying. And transport fares too have increased because of the oil prices. Which makes it very hard for me to go to work every day

It affected almost everybody's business because everyday you're dealing with transportation and other stuff that will involve the use of gas and oil. A lot of business are running Electrical generators almost every day. I see no reason why increases in oil price won't affect business

Definitely yes, the increase in oil price has affected every business because the price of transportation has increased and without that , your goods will not be able to move from one place to another , another example are people using fuel as source of electricity to work , their price will also be affected due to the increase in the price of fuel .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds