Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has the oil price increase affected your business?

Actually almost all business ventures in my country, greatly depends on the oil sector for financial support and services rendered so the sudden increase in the oil price has really affected everything in my country.

Advertisement Placeholder
I want to believe that you are talking about crude oil. Well, crude oil is a very essential commodity in my country and any little high in the price of crude oil will have a multiplier effect on most of the things that we consume and even your business too will be affected.

I don't own a business currently but the increase in oil price has affected everything. From cost of transport, to cost of food. Everybody claims they require oil to transport one or two things needed for their business. Since the price of oil has increased, the price of everything has also increased.

Actually the increase in the price of oil has not only affected my business but all the entire economy of every nation. price of commodities has become uncertainties that no one can predict.

Well, I don't have any particular job I am doing than online jobs. So, oil price increase has never affected my business. I used my phone and data to do my online job in most cases. I charge my phone through a powerful solar in my compound. It only affect me when I want to use my laptop but I rarely used laptop for online job.

The oil price increase at most times in my country has really affected so many people businesses in one way or the other it has affect them, some either positively or negatively.

Although it's affecting many way of life but it has not in any way affect my business orbit has nothing to do with my business. If only it's possible that oil price can be regulated throughout the world

The global has really experienced alot of challenges in the price of various commodities in the market. not only local business affect but also international business.

The global has really experienced alot of challenges in the price of various commodities in the market. not only local business affect but also international business.
The hike in the price of crude oil affected so many areas in my country because petrol are refined from the crude oiil. There is virtually no aspect of production that do not require the petrol to function because of the epileptic electricity supply.

The problem with the increase in oil is that it is going to affect virtually every business. This means that every business that requires oil for their smooth-running may increase their prices.

Well no one can deny the fact that he has been affected in one way of the other due to the increase in the price of oil. these affected us in different capacities either at the cost of transportation, food stuffs, etc.

I agree when you say it causes a chain reaction by affecting other products. Sadly in my part of the world, nothing seems to have increased due to the high cost of inflation that has been rising without an end in sight yet.
Inflation has affected the price of many items in my country. When there's inflation, economically speaking, there's no how the price of goods will not increase. Prices of virtually all items in my country has increased.

My computer business centre sometimes have to go for more than 8 hours in a day using generator and as such any increase in oil prices usually causes panic.

Deep crisis or shortage of fuel and increase in the rise of oil price has really drop our economy down, to an extent that everything has increase in price and some currency is not more valuable.

Well oil Is almost the back bone of all economy in the world because all forms of business transactions and production, transportation, depends greatly on the oil industry so when the price is high, everything will also go higher.

I will usually require that my generator should be on for at least seven hours in a day and he has been up to 10% increase in the price of fuel so I definitely have to increase the price of my goods.

The price of oil will always affect how people do their businesses. This is because as a business man if the price of oil goes up pay your transportation will go up and therefore affecting the prices of products.

The price of oil will always affect how people do their businesses. This is because as a business man if the price of oil goes up pay your transportation will go up and therefore affecting the prices of products.
Yeah, that is why in my country anytime the price of oil just increased small, every other things too do increase. Oil do govern the increase and decrease of price of things now.

Yeah, that is why in my country anytime the price of oil just increased small, every other things too do increase. Oil do govern the increase and decrease of price of things now.
The price of oil actually affects virtually almost everything. One of the major reason that happens is because people that purchase such products use transportation for it.

It is not only peculiar to your country. It happens everywhere because the crude oil is attached to so many things especially if your country has epileptic power supply.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds