Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone worked as a home tutor?

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
Home tutor work is a very good work and I’ve tried it before after gaining admission and spending a year in school.I had to accept to train a junior of me at home who’s also seeking to gain admission in the same school as mine

Advertisement Placeholder
Working as a home tutor is a good and noble huh if you think you are up to that task because it really comes with a lot of stress to reach someone

It was the reigning side gig during our youth service days. It paid a considerable amount of money then. Parents prefer to send their kids to special tutorial centres now which is more affordable to them.

Home tutor is a good job and a side hustle for teachers who are looking to expand their source of income. I'm a teacher and I do this a lot to gather some cash at the end of the month for myself

I
When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
I think, i will consider that as soon as i leave this service i'm into at least its like a side hustle, i was once aiming to be an home tutor but i wasn't available then.

Home tutor is a good job and a side hustle for teachers who are looking to expand their source of income. I'm a teacher and I do this a lot to gather some cash at the end of the month for myself
Most of my teacher friends are into tutoring of some of their students. They said tutoring is a nice job if the student is decent in behavior. But when the student has bad manners then they leave and rescind the contract for tutoring. I know that a brat of a student can give the tutor a big headache.

Two years ago , I had several home tutor job and it was more convenient for me as those people have to come over to my house for the tutorial

Two years ago , I had several home tutor job and it was more convenient for me as those people have to come over to my house for the tutorial
Tutor jobs is very lucrative nowadays as there are many students who are eager to learn online. My wife is also a tutor, and she earns considerable amount of money by doing tuitions.

Not exactly as a home tutor, but I once taught a guy English language for about a month.
I still still see it as exactly a home tutor work because you thought this person for more than a week and even running into a month. You did it and it must have felt good I know

When I finished my secondary school education at the age of 17 i work as an home tutor in my area although its not the best experience for me because I didn't get paid
You started working early and that's why you need to follow your dream , I have also worked as an home tutor after graduating from a prestigious university before my service year.

Home tutor can be very challenging because you are not in your comfort zone. You have to pretend a little when it not comfortable for you. You just want to please the client at all cost. When u need to shout you just smile

Home tutor can be very challenging because you are not in your comfort zone. You have to pretend a little when it not comfortable for you. You just want to please the client at all cost. When u need to shout you just smile
When I did home tutoring , I normally give the condition that the place have to be comfortable for me , in the sense that it should have all the materials that I need .

This is one thing I never did even though, I'd love to teach people but I probably lost interest along the way and I don't think I will be venturing into such.

I have work as a home tutor before when I recently graduated from nursing School and to be honest it was a very good experience and I was being paid very well for it.

I have worked as home tutor in the past but it wasn't a good experience for me. Though I love teaching people especially children, but when parents refused to pay for tutorship, it makes you to lose courage in yourself.

I have worked as home tutor in the past but it wasn't a good experience for me. Though I love teaching people especially children, but when parents refused to pay for tutorship, it makes you to lose courage in yourself.
Really great that you have worked hard as a home tutor. Nowadays it has become a very profitable and respectable job to do from home. In pandemic situation home tutor is the best of option.

It was the reigning side gig during our youth service days. It paid a considerable amount of money then. Parents prefer to send their kids to special tutorial centres now which is more affordable to them.
Of course this will be a very hot side gig for the youth coppers who sees it as a gig for them to make the best out of their service year while serving their father land and also being paid for the tutoring and also by the government

That's my dream. I have been nursing the ambition of working online as a tutor. Though I have worked as a home tutor severally but not online, which I am still working to save the stress of moving from one home to other.

That's the issue , most parent don't normally cooperate, they normally sees that job as a job for humanity that doesn't deserve an appreciation, but there are some parents that will turn you to god for teaching their kids
Yes I have worked as a home to stop before most times it is very easy because you should do your time and come at the stipulated time to lecture.

When I graduated newly, I was given a job to tutor a mans kid in English when he came back to school. It was a god experience though and I enjoyed it.
I have never worked as and home to talk before but a friend of mine work and what he told me is that the job is in very easy job as a will only teaching just one student in a home instead of teaching more than one like it is done in a conventional School.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds