Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone worked as a home tutor?

personally i haven't done this job before but i believe one method to earn money as a teacher is to work from home as a tutor. You only need a small number of students who are willing to spend a sizable sum of money as tuition to get started.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am currently into teaching and i have been doing that for years now which gave me the experience needed as an home tutor , and with that you get to have extra bucks at the end of the month .
Wow that's great, I believe you have earned a considerable amount of money, I like this your idea of working online and offline, I believe you must have planned your time.

Wow that's great, I believe you have earned a considerable amount of money, I like this your idea of working online and offline, I believe you must have planned your time.

I think that pandemic allowed many people to make money from home just by tutoring people and I think that the concept became even more popular even after the pandemic.

I never have but I had one when I was a child. I don't know how much she made. She was an older woman who would come over for 2 hours every Saturday to help me learn some things.

I think that pandemic allowed many people to make money from home just by tutoring people and I think that the concept became even more popular even after the pandemic.
That's the, a lot of people are earning money online because of the pandemic, most people are sitting down idle doing nothing during the pandemic, I was also among those people.

That's the, a lot of people are earning money online because of the pandemic, most people are sitting down idle doing nothing during the pandemic, I was also among those people.

There are many people who made their business quite successful during the pandemic, especially online business. After that, they tend to make it more successful even when the pandemic ended.

There are many people who made their business quite successful during the pandemic, especially online business. After that, they tend to make it more successful even when the pandemic ended.
That's true, I really appreciate my presence here online, I also started working online during the pandemic and I must say it has been the greatest feeling ever.

I can confidently tell you that it is not an easy job especially if you are handling small children. The good thing about it is that it can be a very good side income and give you an opportunity to bond.

That's true, I really appreciate my presence here online, I also started working online during the pandemic and I must say it has been the greatest feeling ever.

It is really great to hear that. i really hope that you shall remain active on bizdustry forever as I am also active in here. We need to keep bizdustry active and try as much as possible to contribute in here.

Working as an him tutor is a very enjoyable teaching and sometimes might be stressful depending on the level of the person you are tutoring , if you are tutoring small children , then you should expect the teaching to be stressful at first .

Working as an him tutor is a very enjoyable teaching and sometimes might be stressful depending on the level of the person you are tutoring , if you are tutoring small children , then you should expect the teaching to be stressful at first .
You have a point there, we have a lot of things that you can do to earn money, if you want to be successful you need to have a multiple income streams.

I haven't really worked as a home tutor bit I guess it's a thing for teachers as those who would likely be considered for the job should already be teachers as it's not just about teaching but being able to communicate with little children.

Working as a tutor could be a n enjoyable experience but not for all the people. There are many people who tend to make a small amount of money as a tutor, especially in tier 3 countries.

I haven't really worked as a home tutor bit I guess it's a thing for teachers as those who would likely be considered for the job should already be teachers as it's not just about teaching but being able to communicate with little children.
That's good, I believe you have earned something tangible out of it, if you have the interest you can earn money offline as a teacher, that's what a lot of people do nowadays.

That's good, I believe you have earned something tangible out of it, if you have the interest you can earn money offline as a teacher, that's what a lot of people do nowadays.
I didn't say that I have been a home tutor or that I earned through that. I was just describing those who are actually best fit for the role so read to comprehend or maybe I wasn't explicit enough?

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
No I didn't because I don't have skill for that but my friend works as a tutor he is really good at it however he deals with problems because many parents wants good results in a short period of time but he still enjoys working as a tutor and can't imagine working something else

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds