Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone worked as a home tutor?

Yes I have worked as a home to stop before most times it is very easy because you should do your time and come at the stipulated time to lecture.
Being time conscious is one of the importance of being a good home tutor, you must always adhere strictly to the rule of time and be time conscious, and always prepare what you are about to teach ahead.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have and it's a very interesting offline part-time job for me,whereby i teach children on different subjects to enable them know it and i get paid for it.

I had worked as a home tutor before teaching a rich man's kid mathematics when I just finished graduating from school and to be honest it was a very good experience.

I have worked as a home tutor before and I can tell you that it's really a good experience to do teaching and impacting knowledge in younger ones. However, the pay that comes with it isn't that profitable

I have worked as a home tutor before and I can tell you that it's really a good experience to do teaching and impacting knowledge in younger ones. However, the pay that comes with it isn't that profitable
Even with that you can still manage it as long as it is not crashing with the normal time of your main work, you can still do it as a part-time business and it can be profitable since you only do it on spare time.

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
At fifteen you started working as a home tutor. That was really a very young age to get introduced into such gig or service. But since you started it out with a young child, I guess you grew up into it. That's a very good plan and money spinner for you

I have worked as an home tutor in the past and the experience wasn't really a good one for me because the parents of my pupils either pays late or reduced the agreed amounts of money to be paid.

Well I certainly have, it became an awesome revel in however it grew to become out to be a bummer due to the fact I didn't receives a commission as in keeping with our settlement a due to familiarity

I have a friend who is working as a tutor to teach English and he is earning money on a steady basis. Most of his students are Chinese who are learning about English language.

What I did was an exam tutor, a friend invited me to coach some students that were lacking behind in their subject, it was an interesting time and made some cool money from their daily contributions.

Tutoring is flexible work that you can fit around your studies. And better yet, it also looks great on your CV as it will show that you're so amazingly capable in your subject area that you're even trusted to teach it to others.

Yes I have when I was much younger at 17years old, and I was so good at it that parents kept referring me to their friends,I really made a lot of money back then
Though not neccesarily a home tutorial lesson,but the persons involved are teenagers that were preparing for their exams,it was a secluded arrangement,and the impact was very massive,the parents actually saw a huge difference after the lessons.

Tutoring is flexible work that you can fit around your studies. And better yet, it also looks great on your CV as it will show that you're so amazingly capable in your subject area that you're even trusted to teach it to others.
Tutoring needs a mastery of the subject matter. You cannot tutor a student of an English lesson if you do not speak good English. That also applies to other subjects like math and its disciplines.

Yes, I once worked as a home tutor , ands it's always cool to know your students problem , but the problem normally comes towards the end of the month payment

Yes , I once taught a high school kid with Mathematics fundamentals and I was given small reward for it. I don't call it a permanent job but I enjoyed a lot giving tuition to that kid alone.

It's a really cool part-time job and you get to negotiate the pay to your favor and it's not like an everyday job, you could select the number of days in a week you will take the lad and the hours

Yes, l once did that in the past just for fun and to keep myself busy. All l did was to gather my neighbors kids and teach them for free instead of laying around doing nothing. At first, their parents hesitated thinking l was going to charge them but they came around when they saw l was tutoring their children for free.

Home tutor is one of the ways you can make money as a teacher. All You Need Is to have few students who are ready to pay substantial amount of money as tutorial fee, then you are good to go.

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
I also worked as a home tutor when I was seventeen years old. I was tutoring a girl in year one in high school and the other in elementary school. And I was paid well. But I don't like the job so I quit early

Yes I have worked as a home tutor countless number of times. It really requires you having passion for teaching. Home tutorial is highly lucrative and it pays a lot because you have the whole time to yourself and you give time based on your time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds